Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When is the android christmas update coming out?

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation When is the android christmas update coming out?

I can't believe once again android players are left waiting and missing out. Does anybody know when it's going to be out?

No surprise....it's this way every time and in every TL game....getting really old

Rhino Keeper
    I thought androids got the christmas edition DL?

Quote Originally Posted by jlcook850 View Post
    No surprise....it's this way every time and in every TL game....getting really old
    Android got the updates in RS first actually.

To be honest you can't second guess TL, we iOS players don't even know if we'll be getting a Christmas version yet. Obviously though we've had it better through the goals, I wouldn't bother about the items if I were you though! They're all ridiculously priced, gems yet again.

Rhino Keeper
    I thought ios players already had the christmas update...? I've been wondering if I should change the game over to my iPod touch so I can have all tile extra things, not just the christmas things

New Resident
    I really hope we(android) get the Christmas edition soon or were never gonna be able to complete the goals before Christmas: (

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oatcakes View Post
    Android got the updates in RS first actually.

To be honest you can't second guess TL, we iOS players don't even know if we'll be getting a Christmas version yet. Obviously though we've had it better through the goals, I wouldn't bother about the items if I were you though! They're all ridiculously priced, gems yet again.
    Actually IOs players got the RS version first, only some iOS people did but still. Androids didn't get it till the next day. If there's anyone to be sorry for its kindle players.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't care if whether it's a separate Christmas edition app. I think I saw an admin post that it would not be a special edition for either platform. That part doesn't bother me very much. I would just like to have the same opportunity for the goals and special items that iOS has. It's unfair that I'm having to respond to part requests for an appliance or goal that I can't even get. It's unfair that I'm being sent parts for an appliance I can't even buy. These things should at least be rolled out to android in the weekly update which should be today sometime. But the weekly update came early in Farm, Dragon and Fashion so who knows if BS will get one this week or not or if it will then have the goals for us android players.

Host(ess)
    I think tl forgot abt my update:'( thinking seriously abt quiting bs. But i will definitely keep my rs, it's the only game that tl updates regularly.. Sad tho, i've been playing bs for 2yrs now, it's a shame to see all my progress go to waste:'(

Rhino Keeper
    There's a Bakery Story Christmas at Google Play.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast