Thread: News Feed

Unregistered

Red face News Feed

How long do names remain in this area before they are deleted?

Unregistered
    There's no time limit. There's a limit of 10 though - so only the last 10 people who tipped you will show up. If more than 10 tipped you, and you didn't look at your news feed in time (sleeping and whatnot), you won't see/know the first people who tipped you - just the most recent 10.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There's no time limit. There's a limit of 10 though - so only the last 10 people who tipped you will show up. If more than 10 tipped you, and you didn't look at your news feed in time (sleeping and whatnot), you won't see/know the first people who tipped you - just the most recent 10.
    It's for this very reason I don't bother with the feeds. They only hold ten. If someone wants me to tip back then they need to leave a message on my wall. Even if it's a simple T to let me know they were there. Otherwise, thanks for the dough, sorry I can't return favor, but didn't knew you were at my place.

I play all the games. I gift all nbrs, in all games, first thing in the morning before work. At break I serve, resow, tend to goods, tip, clean, whatever, those that sent gifts to me. At lunch I check my walls and return favors. At night I do the same. In all of this I still find time for a life lol. So following news feeds are out of the question. just don't have the time.