Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas

Executive Chef

Talking Christmas

Contest for Christmas would be nice. Get the winning gems on Christmas day is the best gift TL can give us for Christmas.

We'll see, thanks for the feedback. We'll forward it to the development team.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    And how about giving chance to send gift to all the neighbors on that special day.

Rhino Keeper
    Why allot of my neighbors haven't gotten the Golden Apple from the Magic Garden that they had for weeks before me & it already gave someone 2 Golden Apples. Will the Magic Garden spit out a Fruit Tree? Gems dn't come easy. Thx

Rhino Keeper
    On the gifting part, this game really should be more like the bakery, restaurant & farm. It'll be allot easier on all of the players because some has favorites to gift. So only 3 really is not fair to the others. Hope TL dn't change the 3 games I just mentioned.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mica4817 View Post
    Why allot of my neighbors haven't gotten the Golden Apple from the Magic Garden that they had for weeks before me & it already gave someone 2 Golden Apples. Will the Magic Garden spit out a Fruit Tree? Gems dn't come easy. Thx
    The magic garden won't give a gem tree. Gem trees and animals are rare rewards from adventures.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    And how about giving chance to send gift to all the neighbors on that special day.
    I think this is a brilliant idea ! Perfect for Christmas ! ^_^

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We'll see, thanks for the feedback. We'll forward it to the development team.
    Almost Christmas and no sign of it anywhere in the Kingdom. If no Christmas thingy on this week update ( if there even is an update) maybe you should forward it further until it reaches the team. And hurry up, they are packing for holidays now.

Rhino Keeper
    Were is my snow? :S

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mica4817 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    The magic garden won't give a gem tree. Gem trees and animals are rare rewards from adventures.
    BUT!... It could drop a golden apple for you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast