Thread: Max Energy and Castle Quest Energy

New Resident

Angry Max Energy and Castle Quest Energy

I'm playing this game with my daughter. My max energy is 30 and hers is 32. Why is that? Also, I was doing the Castle Quest, the Explore Dark Caves and I saw 36 energies as a gift. And yet I think I only got less than 10. What is going on??

Executive Chef
    Max energy has 2 caps. 1 at 30 and the other is at 40. Random people get 40 cap.

Executive Chef
    Actually the 40 cap isn't supposed to be random. I believe I read people who played Castle Story when it first came out were rewarded with 40 energy. Anyone who came onto the game after a certain point and previously had 40 had it dropped down to a cap of 30.

Executive Chef
    When you get energy from quest, the energy you get will not go over your max. So use up all the energy b4 collect you collect from keeper

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    Actually the 40 cap isn't supposed to be random. I believe I read people who played Castle Story when it first came out were rewarded with 40 energy. Anyone who came onto the game after a certain point and previously had 40 had it dropped down to a cap of 30.
    My brother play this game after me but his cap is still 40 and my is 30 explain that

Nightclub Owner
    Please see the main thread on energy caps: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...gy-Cap-reduced