Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Bakery Update Date: Christmas!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by flugelhorn View Post
    Although I'm a bit disappointed with this week's items, the goals look very fun (and we get a new oven, yay!)

Could I make a suggestion though that we get the goal recipes from last year - if not as actual goals then as regular recipes to be released with another update? I still have Mince Pies, Holiday Cupcakes, Yule Logs and Gingerbread Cakes which I never unlocked, and they look so delicious! Please give us another chance to make them.
    YES!! I would so LOVE to be able to unlock those recipes.

Come on TL us androids are left behind!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by quiannag View Post
    It's kind of a bummer that almost all of the new recipes cause a negative profit when you make them. I would have liked to have been able to make ALL of the new recipes instead of just one or two of them since I'm trying to save up the astronomical sum to expand my bakery again. Also, I thought, according to the product description in the iTunes store, that free content was released every week. Why, then, is almost every single decor item being sold for gems now? Unfortunately, I'm disappointed with this update.
    They don't cause a negative profit. The coins you pay are at the top and the coins you earn are at the very bottom. Maybe you're looking at the number of servings instead?

I actually really like this update- ecspecially the reindeer goals

Rhino Keeper
    I think android users deserve something special as a good will gesture for always waiting days after iPhone users for updates! :-\

when is kindle fire going to get update?????

Quote Originally Posted by flugelhorn View Post
    Although I'm a bit disappointed with this week's items, the goals look very fun (and we get a new oven, yay!)

Could I make a suggestion though that we get the goal recipes from last year - if not as actual goals then as regular recipes to be released with another update? I still have Mince Pies, Holiday Cupcakes, Yule Logs and Gingerbread Cakes which I never unlocked, and they look so delicious! Please give us another chance to make them.
    That would be so great if tl did release those recipes to players that didn't unlock them last christmas. It drives me crazy that they're in my recipe list but i can't bake them.

Don't buy wallpaper or floor tiles in case that is part of a goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzymobaby View Post
    I think android users deserve something special as a good will gesture for always waiting days after iPhone users for updates! :-\

Didnt android users get the christmas edition already?

No as usual we will get it late, if at all.....same {} different game
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-12-12 at 05:14 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast