Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Bakery Update Date: Christmas!

Nvmd figured it out

Why doesn't TL provide these cool Christmas updates to android users? No Christmas goals or new recipes for android users...not fair! I can see last year's receipes on my screen but they are locked...at least unlock them for android users since TL won't provide us with goals to obtain them!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by crumbhere2eat View Post
    Why doesn't TL provide these cool Christmas updates to android users? No Christmas goals or new recipes for android users...not fair! I can see last year's receipes on my screen but they are locked...at least unlock them for android users since TL won't provide us with goals to obtain them!
    Kindle players have not received the updates either and have not got anything in Fashion or Restaurant. Hate to keep complaining, but it's hard when we have received nothing, not even a response from TL.

Rhino Keeper
    Trying to figure out which version to use. I play on an Android Toshiba tablet. Thx :-)

New Resident
    How do you assemble the reindeers? Which oven do u use? Please respond. I'm trying to figure this out and don't know how to create a reindeer ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by crumbhere2eat View Post
    What does TL have against android users?? Why don't we have the Christmas edition with the new recipes and goals? Last I checked google play store, android users still can't play Home Design Story either.
    They don't have anything against Android, I'm sure.....we did get the Restaurant Story Xmas version before iOS...my mom was SOOO jealous when I asked if she had it yet...she was chompin at the bit to get it! I'm sure they have different programmers on different apps, and they just want to make sure the bugs are all out before the release us our goodies. I sure can't wait to get it all though!! hahaaa!

PS...as in other games, you might want to wait before you go on a buying spree....they may have goals this time that show up after this update...like on Sunday or something...then you have to buy more stuff then you have money or gems for. Maybe just get the bare minimum to make it xmas-y, then in a few days or next week, go all out. I know I've been waiting for the xmas stuff....I play FS, BS, and RS....BS and RS are my favorite games!!

Have fun!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    Sorry if this comment is so random, but... What's with the "burnt toast" recipe? Is this a custom from another country or something? Doesn't seem very "Christmasy" or even very appetizing.
    lol....good question. Toast takes like a minute...mine would be well done too if I cooked it for 8 hrs.. heehee...maybe bawpotter was right...it's a joke or something. Whatever it is, it sure seems silly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by miasela View Post
    How do you assemble the reindeers? Which oven do u use? Please respond. I'm trying to figure this out and don't know how to create a reindeer ?
    It looks like it's a process. I don't have the goals yet, as I'm on Android, but what I'm gathering is this. There are several parts to the "assemble the reindeer" goal...you have to go through a bunch of goals for the actual reindeer, winning 1 or 2 reindeer at a time, then once you've gotten them all, you will be able to 'assemble' them...the 8 reindeer...and maybe rudolph too?!
    So far, I only see goals for dasher, dancer & prancer, vixen, and comet. I don't yet see goals posted for cupid, donner, or blitzen. Hopefully we get Rudolph too! He's the most important reindeer of all - especially if it's foggy.

Sadly disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    Apart from the new recipes and goals, I'm still disappointed with this 'update'. Only a chair and a tile for coins and zero coin decor. Compared to last year, these Christmas updates have been a joke.
    After playing RS and looking on here to see what the updates are I am disappointed. Not that I was totally amazed with RS either. I am beginning to see why everyone was in a uproar when I first started playing. It was because I didn't know any better. But now I am beginning to see how they are raising the prices in gems for almost everything. The really nice thing is that their is still chairs and tables from last year that is on here so (the sum of us) that don't have a lot of gems can still decorate in Christmas. But we must remember this game is a buisness. Most buisness have to find a way to make money or they don't last. T

Host(ess)
    It's kind of a bummer that almost all of the new recipes cause a negative profit when you make them. I would have liked to have been able to make ALL of the new recipes instead of just one or two of them since I'm trying to save up the astronomical sum to expand my bakery again. Also, I thought, according to the product description in the iTunes store, that free content was released every week. Why, then, is almost every single decor item being sold for gems now? Unfortunately, I'm disappointed with this update.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast