Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery-Christmas Goals 2012

Executive Chef
    WE GET TO COLLECT THE REINDEERS!!!! *RUNS IN SNOWY CIRCLES*

I'm going to jingle all the way in excitement!

New Resident
    Vixen:
    24 Peppermint mochas
    8 Red velvet cookies
    Add 3 neighbors

Vixen

Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    WE GET TO COLLECT THE REINDEERS!!!! *RUNS IN SNOWY CIRCLES*

I'm going to jingle all the way in excitement!
    LOL! I was quite surprised to see dasher in my decoration tab when I completed the goals. We are going to collect one bunch of Reindeers! Yay! And the end reward for all the goals are AWESOME! It looks huge! XD Finally TL are treating us properly! =x

Thank you TL! Finally this feel like the joy of season! ^^

Ooh im really loving how dasher looks in my restaurant. He is so cute but i don't know where i will fit all the other reindeer and santas grotto. So far i am impressed because the halloween goals and thanksgiving were a bit of a let down. Anyway have a merry christmas everyone.

Android users r not getting anything till now...unfair!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Agggh I don't want to add any new neighbours I have well enough already! Can't they think of something else to do?

Comet

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to everyone posting the goals!!! This will be helpful when I get the update (android). I hate it when you get an update and start buying a buncha stuff, just to get a set of goals and find that you have to buy a buncha new stuff! hahaa... I'm onto TL though...so I'm watchful for this stuff now.

Looking forward to the update!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybeautiful View Post
    I have to level up 2 more levels to purchase this new oven... oh my gosh... Im going to be addicted to try and level up fast... any tips?
    This will help you get in-game coins faster: Put your tables and chairs closer to the door so your customer don't have to go so far to spend their money. If you can put 2 doors in and have two separate dining areas with 15 chairs each, that will get the money going much faster. The longer your customers take to get to a table and drop some coin, the longer it takes for the next one to come in, so the longer it takes you to make the money. More money means you can expand sooner, which means you'll have more room for counters.

Also...more tipping...if you tip, most people will tip back... The key is that you tip others...that will give you stars (XP). You get stars when you visit neighbors and when you tip anyone. Look for the oven item that gets the most XP, and cook that until you get to the level you want...then relax and play.

HAVE FUN!!!

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast