Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery-Christmas Goals 2012

Quote Originally Posted by yeahsosweet View Post
    Yes, finally! I downloaded the app (I didn't have the app last year) last night and the goals I saw just now! Hope it is worth the wait.
    When you say you downloaded the app do you mean Christmas Story from last year? I have been trying to search for it in the App Store but when I search on bakery story Christmas nothing is returned. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Tl, i love the christmas update!thank you!!!

Farm Supplier

Goals

I dont have this on Android

Rhino Keeper
    Nothing for Kindle players either. I really wish the updates would come out the same time. Darn Amazon lol

Please feel free to add me - 2 different storm8 ID's when you get to stage where you need new neighbors. janicemfraser and gc2000jn. Thanks~

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by raspberrydelights View Post
    When you say you downloaded the app do you mean Christmas Story from last year? I have been trying to search for it in the App Store but when I search on bakery story Christmas nothing is returned. Thanks.
    Download the regular bakery game(itunes store). If you already have the regular bakery game, check for a version update.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    The neighbour requests take so long to come in and don't always work.

I play the game on 2 devices - 2 different accounts and requests I make to one account do not always register

I'm new to this game, started 1.5mths ago & totally addicted😜😜😜 I was looking forward to a Xmas Edition/goals/decor but was very disappointed😔😔😔 To cut to the chase, the Xmas items are all too big to fit in small stores. Speaking of the reindeers, when we finally assemble them, there isn't much space left for tables.

I've been reading of ppl bringing out Xmas edition2011 & all their lovely decor with 'special effect'.

If the current goal is all we are getting this year for Xmas, then it's more of a top up for your 'older' players & not much for us newbies who missed out 2011 edition.

All I'm asking for is a Santa Claus & tree although it would be nice if we could access 2011 edition😄 & truly enjoy Xmas.

Ranting done. TQ for lending me your ears😍

Rhino Keeper
    We will be getting a new Christmas update App like last year we did for Halloween n valentines we do every year so don't worry, we will be getting more stuff, yea I'm hoping they do bring back stuff from last year also it would be good for people like yourself who never played last year.

Thanks for the thread, it helped me plan ahead.
    I'm on comet now, looking forward to seeing what Cupid will need!
    These reindeers are so bloomin' cute! Especially the sassy Vixen

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast