Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Bakery-Christmas Goals 2012

Executive Chef
    Please extend the goals... I'm so close to being done but I can't since my oven isn't ready yet and the next recipe (rudolph's recipe) takes too long

I am not happy with the game right now. I had 15 hours left to complete the Assemble the reindeer and was working on Rudolph and I logged on a few minutes ago to finish it and the goal is GONE! I worked really hard to complete all of them on time and they take it away when I had plenty of time to complete. I do hope they fix this issue or I don't see myself playing much longer. I put real money into this game and they are going to do this stuff...not cool. Forgive the vent I just hate when games do this to their players.

New Resident
    I feel your pain. I had to spend gems to speed up getting parts in order to try to finish this on time. Was going to finish all but Rudolph, but now the goals disappeared in this and restaurant story in which I was in the exact same predicament.

Exactly, I saw going to spend the gems I just bought to finish Rudolph if it didn't look like I would make it and they are gone when I had plenty of time left. I don't usually spend money on games and for me to do it and them ***** us out of finishing is just wrong. I can understand if I was on the first reindeer or something but to be THAT close to the end..... GRRR!! I was on the 11th day in Restaurant and have been stuck for a day since no one would send me the parts needed to finish my other drink machine. I was debating on spending gems on that one. But I was really excited about the Reindeer and the Grotto. NOT COOL TL!

Well I hope you are going to let the rest of us buy our reindeer and grotto for gems now since you decided to remove the goals 2 hours before they were due to expire!!!!!

Not cool teamlava!!!!!

I'm a very unhappy customer right now. ;(

New Resident
    I really don't understand how the goal countdown timer works in the system. This morning (Dec 28, 2012) at 1:35am (EST) the time countdown indicator showed 2 days before I went to bed, but it showed 19 hours left, 7 hours later when I woke up. I thought I could complete the goals on time as I am on the last reindeer. I just need about 10-15 hours for the last 4 Cherry Muffins and 15 GPS. Now it is impossible to complete it. I am really disappointed.
    I understand there is a time zone issue, but I cannot understand why the time can jump from 2 days to 19 hours. There is 29 hours missing from 48 hours to 19 hours.
    Please help me on this. I much appreciate if you can help me on this issue.

Also: At my 9 pm showed 5 hours left, arount my time 10:30-10:45 pm, the goals are disappeared from the goals liist.

Farm Supplier
    Was working on Rudolph when the goals disappeared with at least an hour ago what happened ?? Same on restaurant

Rhino Keeper
    Same issue here. I had 3 hours left on the goals and only needed 4 items from my neighbors to finish Rudolph and get the grotto. I was waiting to see if I would receive anymore and if not I was just going to finish it with gems. Just went in to check one last time and then finish it out and the goal was gone. I'm really disappointed not to have the last reindeer or Santa's grotto.

First time posting and unfortunately it's because I'm upset. First time I have ever bought gems on this game so that I could finish on time. Countdown said I had plenty of time and it disappeared. I see I'm not the only one. I don't want to be nasty but if this isn't extended, I would like my money refunded for the gems. I don't need them anymore, and the ones I used were wasted to speed along the game. Please give us more time on the reindeer. I'm on the last one, as many on here are. Thanks.

New Resident
    Does any one know if the reindeer goals will be offered again? I was on Rudolph and it showed there was 2 hours left then it disappered.