Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Christmas edition 2012

Fashion Designer

Smile Bakery Story Christmas edition 2012

Can't believe there is not a thread to discuss the 2012 Bakery Story Christmas edition which I so gratefully downloaded from the app store this morning! Just put up my tree last night so it was nice to sit in my Christmasy livingroom playing my Christmasy Bakery Story, watching the snowflakes fall around the Beautiful little village surrounding my Bakery
    THANKYOU TEAM LAVA!! Can't wait to see what sorts of goals you have in store for us! If you can make a Christmas themed fireplace like the autumn one, with stockings hanging and candles and a greenery centerpiece that would just be icing on the cake!!
    Again, Thankyou Team Lava for all the hours of fun you provide us with!!

Fashion Designer
    What device? Mine isn't Christmas-y at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for bringing this up, but I can't find it. I suppose you have the app. from last year.

Rhino Keeper
    The Christmas is on my husband's android but not on my iPhone. I cn't find it anywhere in the App Store. Is it only for the androids. I really dn't like seeing halloween characters walking around in a Christmas setting. That just ain't right

Banned
    I see no Xmas bakery in the android market. There must be some mistake. Or downloaded using the method mentioned, where you had it last year and could find it again.

Rhino Keeper
    I have mine too since the 8th. I'm on IOS.

I cant see it anywhere on my android

Executive Chef
    Can't find it in iTunes App Store-I'm just using last years to try to get cheery

Not a new edition. Just an update with new decor and goals
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	4791  

New Resident
    Im using an ipad. I also can't find the Christmas Edition. But my BS has Christmas goals, Christmas recipes and Christmas decors. Excited to
    "Assemble the Reindeer" I hope that the Christmas goals won't cost as much money/gems as the Thanksgiving goals.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast