Page 83 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 ... LastLast

Thread: Update Dec 11 - Snowman Dragon! Relisted

Fashion Designer
    I decided to stop wasting my time on this... The pop up says nothing about breeding the snowman.. I believe it says something like "get it before it goes away." It wouldn't surprise me if TL was purposefully vague about this to get people to spend gold or buy more, especially if there are lots of gold sales right now. If no one here has bred it, I'm thinking it can't be bred. Time to try for Santa and tinsel.

Anyone managed to breed this yet? I've been trying 3 days, all Life or Wild dragon fails

Rhino Keeper
    I saw a few people with snowman, but they probably got it last year. I'll keep trying, if only because I want another Dino for breeding. Probably done around 15 attempts so far...

Host(ess)
    I have been trying since it was released , and absolutely nothing, and none of my nbrs have it either, it's a TL scam again ..

I had no issues with zombie, witch, Hanukkah or other super-rares, and 2 landworms and a triceratops means I can get something other than life, but seriously, this is ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deucedeuce22 View Post
    I saw a few people with snowman, but they probably got it last year. I'll keep trying, if only because I want another Dino for breeding. Probably done around 15 attempts so far...
    Yes we got it last year. TL gave us plenty of time and it wasn't that difficult to get. I even got 2 snowmen as fails without even aiming for it. If anybody wants it i think buying it is better than breeding it unless there are lots of evidence to the contrary.

Fashion Designer
    There is a problem here it seems like no has it from breeding, going for the snowman, I have many landworm, even the landword took me over a year with on/off trying, now I have so many that I had to sell them.

can TL get there heads out of their aXXX and start listening what we have to say.

how long do we have left.
    Last edited by kms899; 12-15-13 at 08:03 PM.

can we extend the time for snowman since my breeding den cannot breed snowman

I believed the odds have been decreased too much and it is better off to buy snowman for 600gold rather than wasting your gold at speed and boosted breed.[/QUOTE]

This is what TL wants us to do...spend gold for it!! That is why they have made it impossible to breed!! I've given up and moved on. They are getting no more gold from me on this dragon! And the tinsel dragon is impossible to breed unless you have a nightmare which those of us who are newer players do not have!! So that is another one I will not spend gold on. If they want people to play their game then they should make it playable and fair for all players. I'll buy and spend gold on dragons I can get but I refuse to spend it on ones they purposefully made impossible!!!

Fashion Designer
    NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON HAS BRED THIS DRAGON! This is ridiculous!! I shall keep trying for Snowman until it is removed again but I sure as hell won't buy it when it's utterly clear that's what they want us to do. I really do not appreciate being tricked like this!

Quote Originally Posted by mjauuuu View Post
    NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON HAS BRED THIS DRAGON! This is ridiculous!! I shall keep trying for Snowman until it is removed again but I sure as hell won't buy it when it's utterly clear that's what they want us to do. I really do not appreciate being tricked like this!
    I second your opinion, but I'm done trying for Snowman. Besides, what's the point of playing a game when you have to buy everything?! It takes the whole fun factor away and the excitement of actually breeding something that hard to get - but it should actually be attainable!