Page 53 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Update Dec 11 - Snowman Dragon! Relisted

Farm Supplier
    got my snowman on my 1st try when it came out but have not gotten anymore eversince... tried so many times and ended up with lots of firestrom, wild and 10 pink ( i hatesssss pink....)!

No snowman yet! 29 dragons I've turned into gems and 8 life, 4 wild, 3 forestfires, and 2 landworms still on the island! If you just look at my island you can see I'm desperately trying for a Snowman. Please wise dragon gods send one my way. I am sacrificing the babies every six hours into the trading portal and fattening them up with apples before they go. Is this not pleasing to the dragon gods?

Farm Supplier
    Finally got it after 63 tries

New Resident
    Still no snowman dragon for me either, after having started on day 1 of its availability and breeding nothing but red and green nonstop, even spending half my gold to speed up breeding so I'd get more chances! Sooooooo frustrating! If a dragon is only for a limited time, you'd think at *least* it'd be something a little more easily obtained!

Banned
    He is a toughy for sure but trying to get him got me a mermaid, landworm, forestfire x2. So I a not complaining. Right now I have a breeding pair (epic eagle and atlantis) that can give me any of the 3 LE. I keep my finger crossed!

New Resident
    I do the last try. If still cannot get showman dragon, I will give up and stop play the game. I try some may time until I get more than 50 Life dragon, 8 Wild, 4 Foresfire and 4 Landworm but still cannot get showman, all the gold used up.

Rhino Keeper
    It took me 71 or 72 tries to get snowman (i forget.) I finally got it with landworm and fire (level 4's) It only took six times with that combo. All my other combos used epics only.

Executive Chef

Snowman Dragon

Did the snowman dragon leave? Like, can we still breed it? I don't have one yet, but I'm not sure if the snowman dragon is still breedable.

No it is still there

Executive Chef
    Thanks!