Page 55 of 93 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Update Dec 11 - Snowman Dragon! Relisted

After many, many fails I finally have a snowman in the nest. Now back to trying for elf - at least I am encouraged.

Host(ess)
    Yay. I finally get my Snowman. I got it by using Forest and Fire. I got 2 Elf, too.
    Now I am hunting the Fireworks.
    Wish me luck guys.

Snowman hates me! Been trying since the release except for yesterday and today when I gave it a break to get the Firework Dragon and after I got the firework I went on to get the snowman but keep failing... 5 days left and I don't think I will get it :/

Quote Originally Posted by storm8storm_00 View Post
    Snowman hates me! Been trying since the release except for yesterday and today when I gave it a break to get the Firework Dragon and after I got the firework I went on to get the snowman but keep failing... 5 days left and I don't think I will get it :/
    I finally got one today. I've been trying since it was released. I was so frustrated that when the Elf came out I decided to try for that. Then I got frustrated by that and today decided to try for the Snowman again and after two life's I finally saw 21 hrs!

Farm Supplier
    I got 30 life, life, life 2 firestrom n 5 wild lol, sent all my life dragon, wild n firestrom to the trading So now I got the New Ruby n emerald^_^. But still try for the snowman. I think Maybe santa dont come over to my dragon nest, So the. Snowman willn't show up. Still Hope for the miracle.

Farm Supplier
    Sorry I Medan forestfire lol not firestrom

Fashion Designer
    I wasted a little over 600 gold speed breeding with no luck, maybe I should have just bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by uevenliftbro View Post
    After passively trying to breed the snowman dragon for a week, i was a little fed up and decided i was determined to get it! So, i bought gold, a little too much gold(well, so i thought). In the mist of my frustration i went all out with the gold and bought the big 500 with "ill have plenty left over later" to justify such a large amount. So the gold was bought and i was sure i was going to get the snowman.

So i start breeding and it takes me about 20 minutes in total to speed up all the eggs and sell them etc. and my hopes raised little by little after every failed attempt because i knew that i was getting that much closer every time! Watching my gold slowly deplete and disappear became quite heart sinking as i started to realise that there's a good chance i wont even get the snowman dragon in the end. But my determination led me to using every last gold i had, and in the end, sadly, i wasn't successful in getting the dragon..

I'm immediately regretting wasting my hard earned money and (precious) time on this game. I know it's not the game's fault for my failure, it's supposed to be a rare dragon, but still, i think maybe a little too rare if you ask me.

Well, the only good thing that actually came from this ordeal was that i've ended up with about 9 wild dragons and (surprisingly) only 1 landworm dragon. So i suppose they will be good for my crafting.

I'd like to know how lucky other people have been with the snowman, hope not too hear many stories as bad(or worse) than mine.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by R081Nchan View Post
    I got 30 life, life, life 2 firestrom n 5 wild lol, sent all my life dragon, wild n firestrom to the trading So now I got the New Ruby n emerald^_^. But still try for the snowman. I think Maybe santa dont come over to my dragon nest, So the. Snowman willn't show up. Still Hope for the miracle.
    It must be won't

stuck in breeding the same 2 dragons

Since the snowman, elf and other christmas season dragons came out I have been trying to breed them. mostly the snowdragon and every single time i get either the 3 hour dragon or the 6 hour one. Never another. I have been breeding them so many times that I'm beginning to think the game has an error, because eventually I should have had another dragon. I've even used up all my diamonds I got from installing all the games since halloween. I must have tried breeding over 100 times by now.
    Anyone else who has experienced this?
    I think the breeding has been stuck since i installed the new dawn version. i tried to reinstall it but it didn't change anything.
    Im actually growing tired with the game now because its just too boring when the goals are impossible and one running out in 5 days :-(

Banned
    It can't believe this! I have been asking my dad for weeks to let me install DS on his iPhone so I could send some gold.
    Well, he's only level 9 and i have hardly been doing any breeding, but today i threw life and fire into the den... POP!! 21 hours.
    ...i tried for snowman lord knows how many times, and wild dragon was also a headache for me to get, but he just got a rare and super rare outta nowhere. XD