Page 56 of 93 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Update Dec 11 - Snowman Dragon! Relisted

Host(ess)
    Woohoo! I just got a snowman from breeding landworm (Right) and fire (Left) in 2 tries. First try was a fairy. Thanks to the people who suggested this combo. Really appreciate it.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey. I haven't seen anywhere in any of the other posts about anyone having the same issue and I certainly didn't either. What experience level are you on? As far as I know you need to be at certain level, 20 I think, to breed snowman, not sure about elf. Also, they are super rare so hard to get. Keep trying but if you are below level 20 not sure if you can get them.

Fashion Designer
    Snowman Dragon is available at level 3. The lowest level I seen it was at 4, but I have the same issue on trying for that Dragon. I even got frustrated and spent over 500 gold speed breeding just to see with no luck. I'm amazed at how some people do get it with little effort, yet how others breed over 100 times and not get it. I even managed to get 2 Elf's when I got tired of trying for Snowman, what a naughty dragon that is lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani_Sari View Post
    Snowman Dragon is available at level 3. The lowest level I seen it was at 4, but I have the same issue on trying for that Dragon. I even got frustrated and spent over 500 gold speed breeding just to see with no luck. I'm amazed at how some people do get it with little effort, yet how others breed over 100 times and not get it. I even managed to get 2 Elf's when I got tired of trying for Snowman, what a naughty dragon that is lol.
    Ah, was sure I read on one of the other threads that is was level 20 but alas, must have been mistaken it took me forever to breed snowman, all I got was life dragons but I did get a forestfire, which I didn't have at the time, so that was cool. Can't remember how many times I tried as I used some gold to speed up the process but I did eventually. Elf and fireworks were super easy compared to snowman. As far as I can see it has been easy for some and then super difficult for others. Just keep trying.

Im level 66 and even now im hatching the 3 hour life dragon like all the other times. sometimes its a 6 hour wild dragon.
    Ive used a few houndred gold to speed up but nothing.. now i have 0 gold.
    Ill delete the game next week if it will continues like that :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by azalealuxurypets View Post
    Im level 66 and even now im hatching the 3 hour life dragon like all the other times. sometimes its a 6 hour wild dragon.
    Ive used a few houndred gold to speed up but nothing.. now i have 0 gold.
    Ill delete the game next week if it will continues like that :-(
    Awe, don't be like that, I know using gold which cost you real money and still not getting the results may suck but you can't abandon all you cute dragons! Maybe try for something else instead of the snowman and them when you don't try for it it may happen all of a sudden! I've heard it happening to other people. I for the life of me cannot get the Pegasus dragon and just refuse to speed up and spend real money so I just keep selling off fuzzy dragons.

Fashion Designer
    My credit card dislikes this lol. But yeah, since I think it will gone in 2 days, let me see if TL would be so kind and give me this dragon by then. It would have been nice if they had a 'Breed 100 Life Dragons' quest with a Gold Reward, i'm sure I would have completed that ahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by edolka View Post
    Just keep trying.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani_Sari View Post
    It would have been nice if they had a 'Breed 100 Life Dragons' quest with a Gold Reward, i'm sure I would have completed that ahaha.
    Also include fruitful in that quest while trying for Elf ha ha ha .

Fashion Designer
    Ahaha, I would add magic dragon there too right now. Anyways good luck to the both of us azalealuxurypets.

Quote Originally Posted by edolka View Post
    Awe, don't be like that, I know using gold which cost you real money and still not getting the results may suck but you can't abandon all you cute dragons! Maybe try for something else instead of the snowman and them when you don't try for it it may happen all of a sudden! I've heard it happening to other people. I for the life of me cannot get the Pegasus dragon and just refuse to speed up and spend real money so I just keep selling off fuzzy dragons.
    You're right :-) I'll give the elf and new year dragons a try