Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Christmas Update 2012

Me too I bought the wallpaper gonna hold off on the stockings and floor tiles just in case.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you TeamLava for giving us so many coined items!! LOVE it! The goal prizes look absolutely gorgeous!

Rhino Keeper
    This stuff looks amazing. I hope Android users get these items soon!!

Executive Chef
    Android already has the items just download Christmas version on Google play store.

Host(ess)
    I understand doing a slow roll out however it just frustrating to watch and help friends and not be able to do the quest either. I hope they do the roll out faster than the thanksgiving one.

Ok I prefer using the Thanksgiving one, ( note you have to open the chirstmas one to buy the new counters etc.) I didn't check decor but counters racks for sure.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Yes we do have it with the decor items no goals yet. Catalog bug still there & these light green floor tiles took place of my mahgony wood ones..odd lol but there free I bou ght the wood ones ages ago.
    I just downloaded the Xmas version for Android and all of my dark wood floor tiles are gone too! They're not stored (and my extra ones are missing from my inventory). Just gone entirely. Since most of my shop had these floor tiles, it looks really weird (and I'm annoyed that all of those tiles I purchased are just gone now). Please fix this TL!! Thank you!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by lelaina752 View Post
    I just downloaded the Xmas version for Android and all of my dark wood floor tiles are gone too! They're not stored (and my extra ones are missing from my inventory). Just gone entirely. Since most of my shop had these floor tiles, it looks really weird (and I'm annoyed that all of those tiles I purchased are just gone now). Please fix this TL!! Thank you!
    I noticed on mine their still the dark wood tiles just on the Christmas version they look green and say ceramic I purchased more thinking they were different tiles but their not only to those who have the Christmas version the dark wood tiles look green or so I belive

Rhino Keeper
    Joviss, you are totally right! After I saw your post, I checked my floor tiles and all of my "extra" mahogany in storage are now "extra" ceramic green tiles! I would have purchased a few green ceramic tiles too, but I hope TL replaces my mahogany ones (my floor looks a little silly now and I don't want a different color floor!).

Executive Chef
    I need my game transferee now!!! I really want these items and I wanna start on the goal before time runs out!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast