Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    The ability to but in a gift request like what you want from neighbors for example croissant

Fashion Designer
    MORE PURPLE!!! Please reply with quotes if you agree! There is hardly any purple stuff!!

New Resident
    I played another game and they had catering truck to make big quest with neighbors. You would have a goal of 10,000 cakes but. You had like 5 neighbors and yourself like a week to fill. I like quest like this and you need your friends also would like to be able to unspoil dishes not just leave tips
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 01-08-13 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Removed name of another game.

Rhino Keeper
    So.....when's the poll gonna be!

New Resident
    There should be a button thats easy access to our messages just like our social.

Farm Supplier
    More decorations that are coins and not too expensive!

Adding a "Last logged in: time/date/whatever" feature next to neighbors names would be nice to see who is actually quit the game since if you never open the app again you keep whatever rating you had. Thus allowing us to remove those who are really inactive.[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%. It's hard to tell when a neighbor has gone inactive. I would invite more current players the become neighbors but right now I have too many and it's almost impossible to figure out who is really no longer playing.

Brilliant!

Rhino Keeper
    There are some fantastic suggestions on here, although its too late for the winter themed stuff, I do hope TL take into consideration the general game suggestions....that have been mentioned multiple times.

New Resident
    I would like to see some obvious symbol like a star or something to indicate when a recipe is mastered. The slider at the bottom of each recipe doesn't fully show whether you have finished it or not.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast