Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Suggestions

Old goals. Let us unlock recipes!!

The ice cream machine should be loaded with the abundance of ice cream flavors out there. Cookie & Cream, cookie dough, mint chocolate chip, etc.

Host(ess)
    More recipes for the Sugar Coater. I wouldn't have purchased it if I knew at the time that there was only one recipe available.

Also, I would like to have more options for your avatar. It would be nice if they could be more personalized.

New Resident
    1. A Christmas version for kindle fire users would have been nice
    2. Goals that do not disappear would be lovely
    3. Specialty ovens that produce more than 3 recipes
    4. A confirmation option/button
    5. AFFORDABLE decor for my fellow new players
    6. REALISTIC expansion prices
    7. The option to convert coins into gems
    Thank you for listening..

Grand Emperor
    Yule log, cranberry cider, gingerbread cake,holiday cupcake, mince pie, chocolate pineapple, dark trusted truffles, molten lava cake, love muffin. All unlocked.

counters like the barista or gelato stand to function like a host stand please

I love my barista stand, spent 48 gems to get him but since he's just decoration, no customer comes by and he doesn't generate coins so he's kind of useless and oh so lonely. Would be great if he could be more than eye candy

Farm Supplier
    I think it would be awesome to implement a feature that allows us to sell all of a food item on a counter (instead of just clearing it into the trash) for a gem or even a profit thats smaller than individual random sales, but still profit over the cost to bake them.

Maybe around holidays or special occasions having a new purpose to visit neighbors besides rating like you get a special token for each table tapped in addition to the normal and you can use those to purchase special holiday/special occasion things or recipes to use for a select duration.

Speaking as someone who had over 600 neighbors once and has to visit daily...
    Adding a "Last logged in: time/date/whatever" feature next to neighbors names would be nice to see who is actually quit the game since if you never open the app again you keep whatever rating you had. Thus allowing us to remove those who are really inactive.

Farm Supplier
    It would also be outstanding to have the option to ignore quests/goals that we really do not care to ever participate in.

So tired of the constant reminders about random game installs. "HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE CHILDREN!?!?!"

Rhino Keeper
    A sign that you can customize like
    Taking a break be back then the date

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybelly2001 View Post
    A sign that you can customize like
    Taking a break be back then the date
    This would be nice!

New Resident
    Be able to sell food for gems would be nice. Need more options to obtain gems and more products available for bakery that are generic and not seasonal items.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast