Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Suggestions

Host(ess)
    Would love to have holiday content from last year returned. I need more marzipan machines. Also, bring back goals to unlock recipes from last year that us android users were not able to do.

Host(ess)
    Would love to have some different avatars to choose from

Rhino Keeper
    Gem Sales at set times/date for all users. Whether this is everyone or just one platform, it should be everyone on that platform. I am fed up of hearing everyone else get fed up of the pop ups and I get none! ?2.99 for 24 gems I dont think so.
    Some consistency would be nice.

I would love to have a "select all" button for sending gifts and requesting parts....it would save a lot of time to not have to check each box

Rhino Keeper
    Can we have a "Click All" type of button for when we're sending gifts please. We all have a lot of friends, and spend a lot of time just going down the list and clicking on everybodys name :/

Fashion Designer
    Quite new to Bakery Story, learning my way...... so I am guessing that the candy cane oven was a reward from last year? What are the chances they will bring it back for this year? We have the Winter oven this year, do they usually only do 1 special oven per season? Thanks for an answers in advance, and this would be my request, make items like this available every appropriate season. what is more Christmasy than candy canes? The winter oven is just not doing it

New Resident
    I hope there would be an inventory so that we don't need to look at the store and find the item. 😌

Rhino Keeper
    Bring back the Mighty Appliance! Or reward it to long term players.

If the level cap gets updated, we should get a new appliance slot every 10 levels or something, especially if the slot price is staying at 49 gems!

Rhino Keeper
    We really need a GEM CONFIRMATION BUTTON!!!

Here are some suggestions for winter theme:
    -Snowflake shaped table so that it looks like those that are made out of cutting out snowflakes from paper)
    -Snowman tables with a snowball as a chair or stool

I would also like to see the prices go down as it is extremely difficult to make a profit anymore and the customers need to be either more or faster coming in and going out.

Another suggestion would be to have the pending invites deleted because people who don't play anymore and haven't accepted or denied remain in the invite friends tab.

Can we get a gem confirmation button in agreement with what others said.

I would also like to see color themed decor like red or purple or blue but not green cuz there are way too much green tables and chairs already.

Can more things be available fr coins?? Lately everything has been for gems and for those players who don't constantly buy gems it's difficult to create that DREAM bakery we all want.

Thanks for opening up to suggestions and I hope that we can work to our dream bakeries

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast