Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    On and I would LOVE to see the extra appliance slot price reduced back down to 24 gems. If this can be done permanently or when u do gems sales or seasonal apps I don't care, just do it!

Smile Seasonal Food Gift

Most of my neighbors (approx 90% ) like to receive food as a gift not parts. So every day I send out cappuccino. It would be nice to be able to send out a different food gift related to the time of year.

I would also love to see an Art Deco theme added to BS, clean lines, lots of wood, maybe black with steel tubing, could tie it into the New York items, like the Chrysler Building.

Lastly I would love it if TL would clean out the invite section of everyone's social menu. I have storm8 ids in there that I tried to add and people have never responded so now they just sit there and accumulate. Thank you.

Advent calendar daily log in bonus or gifts from teamlava, for the month of December.

Quote Originally Posted by Stueeeee View Post
    On and I would LOVE to see the extra appliance slot price reduced back down to 24 gems. If this can be done permanently or when u do gems sales or seasonal apps I don't care, just do it!
    I second that!

New Resident
    I would like to see a little upgrade to the Dish as it upgrades through the levels 1-4. Eg. more units produced, shorter cooking time! This would help make the game much more fun as there is a "progression". Overall, the best cooking game i find!

really need Easy drink machine

Rhino Keeper
    I hate the fact that you expand 'by accident' I didn't want to expand by using my gems, but accidently I did...I hate when that happens, I hate how you press on something that you didn't intend to and end up using gems or something by accident! Ugh, just because the interior and exterior is so close together!

There should be comfirmations on everything before it's done, like a 3rd page saying "Are you sure you want to....." yes or no. So there's a chance to not do something accidently!

Rhino Keeper
    This is called Bakery STORY so we should have more stories? I guess the goals are the stories so....A constant flow of goals with the weekly update or once a month across all devices would be awesome! And not too high priced items to buy either!

Rhino Keeper
    For seasonal updates, TL should do what many other games do and update the ORIGINAL game with an app update that has the seasonal content in it, and then just update again when the season has passed.

This could be rolled out on the major platforms, and cause a LOT LESS confusion on when we are suppose to be using different editions. Christmas 2012 on the story games has been a disaster with iOS still not having an app for it. If all we needed was an app update to make it Christmassy then that would have been the most recent? And everyone would be happy!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-27-12 at 05:42 AM. Reason: removed third party references

Quote Originally Posted by bawpotter View Post
    What would you like to see in Bakery Story? Post your suggestions on decor, recipes, and anything else you would like to see added to the game. Your suggestions might be featured in a poll in two weeks!
    I would like to have the Christmas update. Could you pleased find out when kindle users will receive it and why we never get the update? I am sooooo frustrated.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast