Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Suggestions

Farm Supplier
    Agreement highly and new recipes for Christmas baking. Like mint chip or peppermint ice cream and eggnog ice cream for the ice cream machine. New machines for Christmas baking of Christmas recipes.

Hanukkah items and recipes, like latkes, special donuts, a menorah. Lots of winter items for coins not gems, or just 1 or 2 gems. It's quite expensive to play and in this economy many of us have uncertain income and need some love!

Almost too late for Christmas, but holiday themes on a regular basis would make it more interesting, as in the current Restaurant Story Christmas version.

I just want a Christmas table & chair set that both cost coins

Farm Supplier
    I would like to see tables, chairs & counters that are a forest green or deep red like the strawberry cheesecake I've bought several red poinsettias, but they're a faded red candy cane pattern tile, christmas cookies, christmas lights, gift decoration, stockings, etc. Winter theme; coconut snowball, white chocolate peppermint mocha, caramel apple cider, fudge, cakepops!! That would be sooo cute

Host(ess)
    A CHRISTMAS BAKERY OR AT LEAST CHRISTMAS ITEMS!!! Why are we voting in 2 weeks christmas will be over by then ????

Host(ess)
    ability to sort recipes by cook time and neighbours by SR. also be able to cancel invite requests. just little things to make the game slightly easier and user-friendly.

Could we please get the goal recipes from last year again - if not as actual goals then as regular recipes? I love this year's goals and I plan on completing them, but I still have the Mince Pies, Holiday Cupcakes, Yule Logs and Gingerbread Cakes which I never unlocked, and they look so delicious! Please give us another chance to make them.

Also, could you re-release the christmas fairy lights? I'd love to buy more, and I seem to remember they were very popular!

Executive Chef
    Snowman ice cream (Ice cream machine of course )
    It'll still be winter after the holidays
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    I would definitely like to see the goals for last years content, or for the items to just be unlocked. I have mince pies and cranberry cider I never unlocked! Ah if I new back then what I know now!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast