Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Suggestions

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by judilio View Post
    I would like to see some obvious symbol like a star or something to indicate when a recipe is mastered. The slider at the bottom of each recipe doesn't fully show whether you have finished it or not.
    Or it looks full when it's not actually mastered. I find that all the time when I hit the wrong recipe, let it finish anyway so I don't lose the coins, and get a gem from it that I didn't know I hadn't gotten.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm a tad OCD, so I would love to be able to select which counter displays each food item. Also, I would love for materials to build expired appliances to be used in future appliances. While it would be neat to get the same appliances that were released last year before I started playing, it would be amazing if there were new appliances this year that used the same materials. Thanks for listening!

Farm Supplier
    I would LOVE more walls, we LOVE to build stairs, decking and 3D structures with them. Inexpensively would be nice too Those pirate walls were great! Also, would LOVE to see more solid colored SQUARE tables, we can make large murals and write words with those too. Of course, inexpensively would be GREAT! I really LOVE much of the decor in RS! Especially those oversized red LOVE tables!

Farm Supplier
    How about a "Potluck" theme. Have a long buffet table with many decorative prepared dishes on it and a line of people with plates in their hands. Have sn appliance that makes different casseroles. The tables could be made so they go together and look like banquet tables with a kind of folding chair. I can elaborate more if anyone is interested. =)

I know some people have already mentioned this but I want to see previous appliances available again. I missed the Christmas appliances last year and the year before an also the tea time appliances and the turkey oven, witches oven and the drink mixer from Halloween last year. I also don't have the pirate oven and frosty freezer. Maybe there could be a one day sale or something where they are available. I don't think I'm the only one who feels bad when I see my neighbors cooking food I can't.. Thank you and Happy New Year!
    Last edited by nemofish4999; 12-31-13 at 05:15 PM.

Executive Chef
    I would like to see tables and chairs match. Less gem items and more coin items. Nice tiles and wallpaper new recipes added to old machines. Some goals would be nice too.

Please bakery story, it will be nice to have more than one bakery in a game! Mabel many layers? Like apartment buildings?
    Last edited by nicararga; 01-30-16 at 09:46 PM.

Mabe uupgrade to 100 levels?

Easier way to get gems?Please storm8, could you create an ocean theme for the week?
    Last edited by nicararga; 01-30-16 at 05:42 PM.

Is this the place where we make suggestions for improvement for bakery story?Please respond, someone♡}♡
    Last edited by nicararga; 01-30-16 at 10:03 PM.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast