Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Suggestions

New Resident
    I would like to see a 'select all' button when gifting daily. Takes forever to highlight all your neighbours names ...

New Resident
    Great idea! You could let your neighbours know you we're on holiday so they didn't delete you etc!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by relaxaspa View Post
    I would like to see a 'select all' button when gifting daily. Takes forever to highlight all your neighbours names ...
    that should be true

Rhino Keeper
    An options to trade coins for gems even if it was a lot of coins it would be worth it and the option to stop adds for money. Also being able to coustimize our cashier

Rhino Keeper
    All I want is a confirm button.

Rhino Keeper
    Snow flake table and chair hot chocolate machines or hot drink machine new winter goals so we take winter cupcake stand or winter cake disaply snowy wallpaper and floor or counter

Rhino Keeper
    An option to gift coins for sure!

Gifting gems could be misused, but coins would be nice. My friend has about 11 mill of coins because they hardly play, whereas I play daily and have a few hundred thousand. He would happily gift me some coins if u have the option to do so.

Rhino Keeper
    Nice idea

New Resident
    I would love to see the ability to sign into the same game from multiple devices. I am having trouble being able to serve food that finiishes while I am not at home. When I start it I think I will be there but things happen and I have to go out. Even though I usually have my tablet with me there isn't always wireless available where I am. I always have my phone with me and would love the ability to be able to log into my game to serve food. I have had so much food go bad it discouraging. I did install on my phone but can't use the same StormID and now have another baker stating at the beginning. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by blt6554 View Post
    I would love to see the ability to sign into the same game from multiple devices. I am having trouble being able to serve food that finiishes while I am not at home. When I start it I think I will be there but things happen and I have to go out. Even though I usually have my tablet with me there isn't always wireless available where I am. I always have my phone with me and would love the ability to be able to log into my game to serve food. I have had so much food go bad it discouraging. I did install on my phone but can't use the same StormID and now have another baker stating at the beginning. Am I missing something?
    You have to email team lava to have them transfer your game to a new device. I did it recently and they were really fast. There should be a page on here telling you how to do it or message one of the moderators like Kooky Panda or Pony Roar.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast