Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Suggestions

Red face themes

Quote Originally Posted by ferylit View Post
    How about a "Potluck" theme. Have a long buffet table with many decorative prepared dishes on it and a line of people with plates in their hands. Have sn appliance that makes different casseroles. The tables could be made so they go together and look like banquet tables with a kind of folding chair. I can elaborate more if anyone is interested. =)

From nicararga:think that is a great idea! Bakery story should also allow people to own more than one bakery in a single game! ♡

Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I would like to see tables and chairs match. Less gem items and more coin items. Nice tiles and wallpaper new recipes added to old machines. Some goals would be nice too.
    I think so too! Visited your bakery!

Quote Originally Posted by bawpotter View Post
    What would you like to see in Bakery Story? Post your suggestions on decor, recipes, and anything else you would like to see added to the game. Your suggestions might be featured in a poll in two weeks!
    That will be nice!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE decrease the serving amount! 1025 servings for a dish that takes 4hrs to cook is WAY to much. It would take approximately a little over 10hrs to consume all of those servings. Please make the servings more comparable. 4hr dishes 350-450 servings. I cook daily to master recipes and its SOOO annoying watching counters accruing thousands of servings, sitting for days... I like changing my counters and that's hard to do when your waiting for your food to finish being served... Please be more reasonable with your servings, like Restaurant Story...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by melindag1976 View Post
    PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE decrease the serving amount! 1025 servings for a dish that takes 4hrs to cook is WAY to much. It would take approximately a little over 10hrs to consume all of those servings. Please make the servings more comparable. 4hr dishes 350-450 servings. I cook daily to master recipes and its SOOO annoying watching counters accruing thousands of servings, sitting for days... I like changing my counters and that's hard to do when your waiting for your food to finish being served... Please be more reasonable with your servings, like Restaurant Story...
    I have to disagree with you. Since bakery recipes are more expensive, it makes sense that they produce a high yield of food. And you don't have to worry about running out of food. I wish we would get higher amounts of food with the newer recipes too. I hope they can also make new recipes that give more than 4 coins per plate. Probably won't happen though

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by planetpeace12 View Post
    I have to disagree with you. Since bakery recipes are more expensive, it makes sense that they produce a high yield of food. And you don't have to worry about running out of food. I wish we would get higher amounts of food with the newer recipes too. I hope they can also make new recipes that give more than 4 coins per plate. Probably won't happen though
    ^ This. And the newest recipes in the Amethyst Oven isn't that profitable like Blueberry Buckle, Love Potion, Red Velvet Cake, etc. It's far from that.
    In Restaurant Story, there is a very low yield of servings and after one night most of my counters are empty. The only thing that is on the counter is a one hour recipe that serves 800 each. Currently have around 35,000 of those right now, so go figure how much I had to make.
    If you need more counters, just buy them. Or just clear your counters.

All I want are lamposts �� They are such a small basic decoration that I really really want! I wasn't playing when the other two I have seen were released, so I don't have the option to buy any.

Everyone plays differently and for different reasons and that's ok since there's no set rules. With that said, I'm a lvl 99 player who plays to master recipes/appliances to acquire the gems, while keeping an aesthetically pleasing shop. Period! I'd like to do that without running out of space because I have a growing smorgasbord of food. Ew.. BS is more expensive than RS in every way 14mil on BS vs 3mil RS for an expansion is beyond ridiculous but it is what it is and higher yielding food is not gonna help that... Perhaps adding higher yielding recipes to the BASIC OVEN and making the yields on the new ovens comparable to their cooking time... COMPROMISE... I NEVER run out of food now but when I played at lower level I would constantly run out of food but I figured it out. Strategies, keeping the door closed at night and different foods that lasted for as long as I needed it.. COMPROMISE, so EVERYONE can continue to enjoy the game

Rhino Keeper
    I doubt they even look at this, but I hope they do more coffee/cafe items, but the thing I wish for more than that is a big, cute, wall hanging chalkboard menu. We have one in RS, but not in BS. I also agree with the cheesecakes display and recipes.

You know what we need this spring? Lilypad tables and toadstools as seating! Wouldn't that be adorable? 😁

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast