Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Suggestions

Bakery Story: Suggestions

What would you like to see in Bakery Story? Post your suggestions on decor, recipes, and anything else you would like to see added to the game. Your suggestions might be featured in a poll in two weeks!
    If you need anything, send me a PM. I'll be glad to help.

Only playing Castle Story these days, but feel free to add me! If you gift me, I'll always gift you back ASAP!

Executive Chef
    Something That has to do with winter maybe a winter cake display or something. Since it takes some time for the items to get in the game and were only getting further into winter I think winter items would be nice.

Rhino Keeper
    Some winter items for now that costs a reasonable amount of coins, or 1 gem.

Some new goals that aren't seasonal, just for the game in general that get u avidly playing for a while

Regular sweepstakes!

A Level Cap update for the players stuck on level 99. Progression feels almost dead at this point.

Another look at the prices of recipes, I'm level 99 and bake regularly and have almost gone bankrupt a few times, meanwhile on Restaurant Story I can cook all day and be in profit (that makes me want to keep playing!)

Thanks for giving us the chance to air our suggestions!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stueeeee View Post
    Some winter items for now that costs a reasonable amount of coins, or 1 gem.

Some new goals that aren't seasonal, just for the game in general that get u avidly playing for a while

Regular sweepstakes!

A Level Cap update for the players stuck on level 99. Progression feels almost dead at this point.

Another look at the prices of recipes, I'm level 99 and bake regularly and have almost gone bankrupt a few times, meanwhile on Restaurant Story I can cook all day and be in profit (that makes me want to keep playing!)

Thanks for giving us the chance to air our suggestions!
    I Know, it feels like we aren't progressing anywhere. You're right!

Farm Supplier
    More goals! Faster customers/more customers! I have so much food I have to not cook for days for them to be depleted. It's literally been 2 or 3 days and I still have food on the counters, and a lot of it at that. Surprisingly, I don't have this problem on Restaurant Story: Christmas edition. In fact, all my food gets depleted right away, and now I have more money than in Bakery Story, even though the food there makes less profit than the stuff I make in Bakery.

Decor/Recipe wise:
    - maybe some cute snowflake wallpapers (in blue or/and pink, because I love anything in pink)
    - santa coming down/getting stuck in the chimney decor
    - Christmas recipes, like gingerbread house, christmas tree cookies, roasted chestnuts, pumpkin spice latte's

That's all I can think of at the moment
    Thank you for listening to our opinions!
    -

Well overall i think all of us want the christmas ed and goals to be released immediately of course with reasonable pricing on new items.

Executive Chef
    All items being floor decor 50,000 coins or less

Executive Chef
    Decorations for christmas and new year. And more goals for new year to unlock a special New Years recipe.

Farm Supplier

A Full Christmas Version for Andriod

With Christmas decor,goals and recipes that are actully in the app when you get it and available to all players, not just upper level players.

Rhino Keeper
    A Full Christmas Version for iOS

Christmas version for iOS before its too late!!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast