Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Shop Story: Suggestions

Executive Chef
    "if it works - don?t fix it" ))))))))

New Resident
    The Featured window kept popping up on game load, and I accidentally tapped on the winter box. No warning or confirmation - it just bought the stupid thing and left me with less than half of the gems I had. I get the concept of purchasing gems to support the game, and I've done it for others, but I WILL NOT make an in game purchase when it spends gems with a single unintentional tap, and there is little, if any, way to get them for free. If the company wants to make any money off of this game, they need to lower the cost of the gems, and give opportunities for free ones. I have a feeling this game isn't going to hold my interest for much longer.

Rhino Keeper
    Sugar gliders would be a great addition and would go with the current small mammal scheme! The wallaby needs a fellow marsupial in the shop.

As already stated:

- Introduce different ways to earn a second nursery or crossbreeding bed.
    - Put the request list above the gifts received list.
    - Sort storage.
    - More ways to get gems.

Other suggestions:

- Knowing which neighbors answer your requests, and neighbors who visit your store.
    - When using gems appears a question: "Really want to use -number- gems?"
    (for unintentionally pressing, spend gems buttons are very small and are together, I lost two gems for a plank!!!)
    - Know the duration of the build and materials required

Thanks and sorry for my bad English.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by indigesta View Post
    As already stated:

- More ways to get gems.
    - Knowing which neighbors answer your requests, and neighbors who visit your store.
    All of the suggestions were great, but I really like these suggestions. I have neighbors that I really doubt play, but I feel bad deleting them. I didn't write on neighbors' walls at first because I thought it was a hassle, but then I realized nobody would know I'm visiting. A bunch of the other Story games have a news feed that let's you know, seems silly to not include the same layout here.
    GEMS!!! I feel like *******ing TL games every time I look at how much a border collies costs!

New Resident
    I'm not allowed to say b.o.y.c.o.t.t?

New Resident
    Let us know when you are deleting an animal! Give us time to get the animal before you take it completely out of the game, like the snake, wallaroo and the manderin fish! Now I can't complete collections.

Quote Originally Posted by indigesta View Post
    As already stated:

- Put the request list above the gifts received list.
    - Sort storage.
    - More ways to get gems.

Other suggestions:

(for unintentionally pressing, spend gems buttons are very small and are together, I lost two gems for a plank!!!)
    - Know the duration of the build and materials required

Thanks and sorry for my bad English.

I thought more things:

- Solid Divider CORNER and Glas Divider CORNER > without these pieces is very ugly (VERY VERY ugly)

- HAPPY DAYS!
    example: " Happy Days! Breed a Goldmation for -number- coins. ONLY 2 days! "
    example: " Happy Days! You need a Fish Tank Display? Get it for -number- coins, ONLY 2 days! "
    example: " Happy Day! Get today a gem breeding pets 2 times!. " > This its not a great idea for high levels....but its a EXAMPLE!

I hope you like and think about it.

Sorry for mistakes in the text (my English isnt very good).

I am not one to yell for an expansion because everyday pet shop owners have to decide which animals will be on display. (Besides, TL clearly does not want to go this route)

However, I would like to have a separate storage area for pets. I have so many things in storage sometimes, it is hard to find what I am looking for. Having a separate storage for pets would make it easier to find a specific animal without going through all of my stored items including all of the gifts I have received.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by zerbe6982 View Post
    I am not one to yell for an expansion because everyday pet shop owners have to decide which animals will be on display. (Besides, TL clearly does not want to go this route)

However, I would like to have a separate storage area for pets. I have so many things in storage sometimes, it is hard to find what I am looking for. Having a separate storage for pets would make it easier to find a specific animal without going through all of my stored items including all of the gifts I have received.

Thanks!
    If this isn't possible, then I ask for some kind of order to the storage area. Alphabetical, grouped by items (animals, decor, construction) etc.

Thanks!

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast