Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Pet Shop Story: Suggestions

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by LexiBrown View Post
    Allow the gifting of gems, or make more goals that have gems as the reward. It's way too difficult to get gems. They're VERY expensive. I'm not going to spend hundreds of dollars on an app, and I don't think anyone else wants to either. Or even allow transference of gems from other TeamLava games. That would be alright.
    What a novel idea of transferring gems from other TL games, I basically stopped playing Bakery, Restaurant and Fashion story because I was bored with them, I ended up having my idea of a perfect shop and after I acheived my personal goal, I had no other goals to keep my interest in the game, allowing the transfer of gems from my other games would definitely intice me to go back to the games.

Good post...

Executive Chef
    make the MARKET and STORAGE point to the same page when u return to them like it is in all other games it's insane it took me 4 HOURS to buy and store all the stuff and check if it's there i'm going to sleep at 10 AM it's insane

I got a Suggestion! Please fix the game up. This game when I first started it was pretty cool but that all changed fast. First off the pets take way to long to breed and the cost of 149 gems is way to high for a second bed. Second It takes way to long for the buildings expansions to be done. 2 Days for a pet to breed is crazy long. The animals only give you a little bit of coins and they cost 7000+ to buy them. I can barely get the coins up to a good amount. This game should be made more like Bakery story or one like that. Make it to where we can customize the walls and the floor.

Farm Supplier
    Please let me change the wallpaper and floor tiles! I love my pets but my shop is so ugly! No amount of decor can make it pretty. Use designs from the other games if you have to.

[FONT=times new roman]Sorry to bother you but there is 2 things I want to ask you.
    1. Add me horsesfriends
    2. What are Redeem code and where can I get a Redeem code.

Get back to me as soon as possible
    Thank you
    , Mackenzie/horsesfriends
    [/FONT]

Possible changes

Okay, my issues/wished for changes are:

1. I've maxed out expansion, so why should I keep playing? I've already had to put several pets in storage.

Suggestions for fix: Once main floor is maxed, offer a task to add a second floor to the shop Create 'stairs' and advance up to double the space available.

2. Way too many gems required to buy many pets or to breed them once you have parents.

Suggestions for fix: Allow gems to be giftable, similar to Dragon Story. Have a maximum number available to gift. The gift-able items can become "request" items for
    completion of new pet areas. Leave the permitting process as is.

3. If there is a switch to giftable gems, allow the number of giftable gems to increase as the player levels up.

4. Have a "Closed for new pet search" option. If a player is going to be off line due to exams, surgery, etc., they can activate this sign to pop up when someone visits so that
    their neighbors know they have just had to stop for a short time.

5. Have some sort of marker showing which pets already have had visitors, along the lines of either Dragon Story, Fashion Story, Bakery Story. It takes a lot of time to find pets that are available to play.

I think that if these issues were addressed, more players would stay in the game. I've lost several neighbors once they had no more room.
    Last edited by KelsFriend; 03-12-14 at 05:13 PM. Reason: thought of something else to add

Please give us more goals with gem rewards, a lot more. Also either make the pets drop more coins or drastically drop the prices on market pets. I am constantly running out of coins.

Nightclub Owner
    Please see the new poll and suggestion thread here
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021