Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Pet Shop Story: Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    Would like to see some more cats

Dwelf (Munchkin/Sphynx)
    Havana Brown (More brown cats please!) Like the Tiffany cat should be dark brown fur not white
    Calico
    Himalayan
    British Shorthair (This cat is so popular I can't believe it's not in the game)
    Oriental Shorthair or Siamese
    Pixie-Bob
    Tonkinese (Burmese/Siamese)

Please consider adding another round of expansions. We've run out of space a long time ago... I would like to add decorations but don't have space for anything that takes up more than 1 square... I really like the kitty fountain but I would need to put 4 pets into storage to place it in my shop, and I'm not moving things around like that. Please consider adding more space. People complain about it for a reason....

New Resident
    I fully agree with some members dilemma here. I have bought 3 times of 105 gems so far, one month into this game.
    I play this game everyday, my collection of coins can be in hundred of thousands but most of for no usage at all,
    except high charges in expanding the shop space, tedious waiting time for neighbours to contribute permits first,
    than wait for another period of time in building the space.
    The developer should have just charge in gems for certain special breed for purchase of the first two parent,
    and charge in coins for breeding the babies.
    I can understand from the developer's point of view, the cost of maintaining the website / platform to run the system,
    but think of it this way, profit is not about everything, when you are creating a community for people from all walks
    of life, all over world, to create a harmony of friendship.
    For people to understand each other about their cultures, values, on the other side of the world.
    Money can't buy all these life experiences of real people interacting with each other everyday,
    for them to understand, at least, there's still a warmed voice over the side of the world.
    As to spend real money on everything is not about creating a harmony community anymore, it's about facts
    of figures in dollars and cents.
    Moreover, there are so many games in this platform to choose from, maybe create an account, that buying
    the gems once that can be used for all games purchases, rather than one for each.
    Than, I think, this is all about 'real money' business spinning platform rather than just to have free games.
    Just my thoughts.

Executive Chef
    I'd like to have more bunny pets in the game please! Or the opportunity to buy for gems the locked by goal pets! I really want the white and dwarf bunny...

Host(ess)
    you should make a teacher dog for back to school sasons

St. Louis, Mo....yes, right down the block from Ferguson
    #1 Plz fix the bug that makes the entire game glitch When you try to post a comment on ANY wall.
    #2 Plz give us a way to see if players have visited our store, like in almost all other TL games. The only way to know if someone visited is if they post on my wall, but nobody is doing that because of the annoying glitch that throws up 800 popups at once. As soon as u choose them, ten more appear.
    #3 Plz lower the cost of the Border Collie. That price is insane, & the goal is unreachable for people on fixed income in today's economy.
    #4 Bring back the Chinchilla Cat. What happened to it? One day it just disappeared.

Thx.

That's a VERY good suggestion! Getting gems for completion of a pet family of 4. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by webowers View Post
    To get gems by completing habitats. To only get gems by paying for them or by downloading the holiday games when the cooking games give you gems for maxing out levels on recipes is not very fair. Especially considering how many gems are required just to get the border collies.
    Quote Originally Posted by nsimmons View Post
    Hello TeamLava .... Are you getting this? 80%+ of your pet shop story forum, let me sum it up for you..do something about the gem problem. It would be nice if teamlava would respond to this issue.
    EXACTLY! --to both quotes.

Plz enable us to delete items in storage that we don't need. Another good idea for gems would be to purchase them with coins. I'm sure you'd make it something outrageous, like 1 million coins in exchange for 1 single gem, but hey it's a start.

Lightbulb THINK ABOUT IT sveamaydoll,

Quote Originally Posted by sveamaydoll View Post
    The majority of the items do not cost gems. Of the 300 pets that have come out for the game only approximately 87 have cost gems which gives you only 29% of the game's pets requires you to buy the gems to get the pet. Before you counter point all the other animals you need to buy with gems in order to get other animals, (tree frog, bullfrog, dashchund etc.) that is a total of 12 bringing it to 99 and still only 33% of the game. Far far short of the 'most' you claim.
    I think you are forgetting all of the gems it costs to create hybrids. MANY of those cost well over 20 gems each. Not only do u have to spend gems to buy both animals, but now u have to spend even more gems to create a hybrid. Then that new animal needs a mate, more gems. It's a losing battle, dear.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by stiktoch View Post
    I am missing a visible que of wich pets I can play with when I visit neighbours. Now you have to tap each playpen to see wich can play.
    I was wondering this very same thing, in farm story usually it is fairly easy to see which areas needs attention, not so with Pet Story, you have to go through every one of your neighbor's playpens to find the ones that can be tended to. I was hoping that rhe forum would offer a way to see easier, and another that would be nice to see notifications that your store was visited and who visited...