Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Pet Shop Story: Suggestions

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    Unlocking more nursery beds with higher levels. This is basic, so I'm surprised to learn you can only get more beds with gems. Ah well... the game got me extra gems in other games that are far better. Time to delete.
    And a huge amount of gems compared to how many you can earn. Not good.

Rhino Keeper
    How about unlimited expansion

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Velcro31 View Post
    No! That would make it too easy
    Not too easy indeed. Just like in Dragon story, you can receive a max. of 3 golds (aka gems here) each day, it still takes time for you to store enough gems to buy or crossbreed pets. That's a reasonable alternative solution for players who don't wanna spend $$$ on games.

There has to be a better way to get gems instead of buying them. Can't afford this game anymore.

New Resident
    To be honest, I'm about to stop playing this game, it's just too frustrating. There comes a point around level 30 where it's just pointless. Of the goals I currently have, the vast majority cannot be completed without buying gems. Of the collections, I cannot complete the vast majority without buying gems. There really is no point to bothering, all I do is log in, clear all of my pens, maybe breed or upgrade once in a great while and log out. I have no reason to visit my neighbors, I have no reason to buy new pets and I know that no matter what I do, I'll run into that pay wall where TL has their hand out. Yes, you have to make money, but your prices are absurd. Just about every other TL game lets people gift gold or gems, why not this one?

Oh well, I'm certainly not going to recommend anyone play this game, in fact, exactly the opposite.

New Resident
    The space for the game it's to little. I need more space for my animals and now i cant buy more space

New Resident
    To be able to rotate your pets..especially when they have the houses...that would be awesome..Thanks for the hard work and fun,u providefor us.... :-)

Fashion Designer
    - still want a frug.
    - fix the forcecloses. My game forcecloses so much that I have to use the world games version to do anything.

Gift gems!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!! I really struggle to get gems and I really want the collie!!

Quote Originally Posted by srsr2525 View Post
    Not too easy indeed. Just like in Dragon story, you can receive a max. of 3 golds (aka gems here) each day, it still takes time for you to store enough gems to buy or crossbreed pets. That's a reasonable alternative solution for players who don't wanna spend $$$ on games.
    Yes! That would be perfect, I have dragon story as well and even though all the good dragons cost 1000 gold at least we can get gold.