Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Shop Story: Suggestions

New Resident
    I would me nice to be able to gift gems to neighbor's. Or even have more ways to get free gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish there were colour options for the walls. Even if there were just a couple options like purple, grey, blue, yellow..

Rhino Keeper
    There are ways to get free gems but you can't expect the makers to just hand em out freely all the time. If you don't want to spend money then you don't have to in this game. People complain about gems too much.

New Resident
    Your goals are unrealistic! Too many gems are required and it's so hard to get them! Why can't you allow to send them as gifts? The game stops being fun very quickly after you see it's impossible to do anything without paying real money which I never do for any games.

New Resident
    If people complain too much, they have a good point to do it. I agree the gems are too hard to get and it's generally no fun to play this game (unlike some other games) without spending real money.

New Resident

Thumbs down

[/B]Your goals are unrealistic! Too many gems are required and it's so hard to get them! Why can't you allow to send them as gifts? The game stops being fun very quickly after you see it's impossible to do anything without paying real money which I never do for any games.

please add AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD to the dog selection, I just adore them and I know a lot of friends who do too!

also, does teamlava actually check these suggestions? I've read all 16 pages of suggestions from last year and I haven't really seen any of them implemented..... are we being heard? Maybe I just haven't noticed, but I want a sign that someone of some importance actually reads these things!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by boinklet View Post
    This seems to be a game where it is very hard to get free gems. Allow gifting of them.
    No! That would make it too easy

Fashion Designer
    Unlocking more nursery beds with higher levels. This is basic, so I'm surprised to learn you can only get more beds with gems. Ah well... the game got me extra gems in other games that are far better. Time to delete.