Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Shop Story: Suggestions

Farm Supplier
    I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this yet but I am out of space in my shop and I want more space! I feel weird putting pets in storage so I want more more more space!

New Resident
    Hi,
    I'd like a Belgian flag for my shop .
    Thank you,
    Id:gwamie
    Shop : Beaucie's

More ways to earn free gems!!

Rhino Keeper
    my friend toocuteanimals has told me about her desire to have her "real life" dog available in the game. it's a Goldendoodle (Golden Retriever/Poodle). Since both of these animals are available I don't see why it couldn't be arranged

Host(ess)
    I still badly want Tortoiseshell cats in this game, but it turns out that Torties actually a type of pattern/color according to Wikipeda, and the Cat Fanciers' Association😨!So maybe there is a breed of cat this game doesn't have yet such as the American Short Hair, I know this game has short hair cats, but American short hairs are a different breed. As far as Callicos go,technetly they WHERE in the game as the American WireHair cat however sence they were obtained by a Olympic Games goal they are unfortunately unobtainable now, I would love to see them return, I think an American theme would be pretty cool (hint,hint&#128521.I would also love to see a Border Collie/Golden Retriver mix it should be called the Golden Collie😊. Oh and Blue Macaws, they are beautiful birds 😋.

New Resident
    Please please please give us more space

Please add newsfeed for Android.

Rhino Keeper
    More cats that earn good return like the English Mastiff or Wallaroo. None of the current cats do. African gray parrot would be nice...

Rhino Keeper
    YES! African Gray Parrot would be awesome!

Rhino Keeper
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmlDlkeWBEY

YouTube video of someone's pet octopus. HOW SICK IS THAT?! I think that should be the next addition to everyone's aquariums.