Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Shop Story: Suggestions

Ya and on the other posts I agree. Getting free gem goals more fatten. How about once a week?and in every week there must be 5 gems per goal. Ok?

Rhino Keeper
    I would really like more space. I'm at level 81. I don't have enough space for every pet that I want. I think that we should be allowed to expand out one more square. Then the game will still be manageable and will allow players to have more pets, after all getting pets is the funnest part about this game. I see a lot of shops that are wall to wall with pets, no space between. That's wrong because everything is so cute and I want to be able to see it.

New Resident
    Be able to 'tip' neighbours, just like bakery story. Also, have 'tip awards' like bakery story who has bronze, silver and gold awards for e.g. giving out a lot of gifts, tips, etc.

Implement more ways to earn gems! This game requires too many gems, very costly. Even the pets are expensive, 60k for one pet is too much. Earning coins in this game is really really really tough.

Bring back the old pets & series pretty please! Especially the bunny series in 2012.

Still, its an awesome game. Hope our feedbacks will be heard! Thank you Team Lava!

Rhino Keeper
    Further expansion. If possible with coins but gems would work if prices would go up like the other expansion update. Like 10 gems per square. I really need two more tiles because there isn't enough room for all species.

Rhino Keeper
    And how about fix the issue of unnecessary hearts popping up all over the screen that's only been happening since that last update? Anyone getting around to figuring it out? I'd just like to know.

I think the gifting idea would be great ......and I have spent money on this game bur not willing to spend that much lower the price or let us send as gifts ......

New Resident
    does anyone know the maximum size the pet shop can be?

Does anyone else get annoyed seeing the "Gems for sale" and "New game update" EVERY time they log in to Pet Story? Can't we just see it once and never again? I login to my shop every 15-20 mins and I'm sick of closing the pop ups down

i think you should be able to earn gems like you do coins. i purchased this game for my 4 year old granddaughter and i to play together. she wants to do things NOW!, not wait. For that you need to have gems. I have not found a way to get gems, other than buying them--which is what I have had to do. Under the FAQ section on how to get more gems, all it says is where & how to buy them. If there is another way to get them, you do not advertise the answer & should. Since we started this game on Easter, we have not earned any; if you can earn them, you need to speed that process up with several ways to earn them. I will not continue with this game unless this is changed, as it becomes very expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by christina_ne View Post
    i think you should be able to earn gems like you do coins. i purchased this game for my 4 year old granddaughter and i to play together. she wants to do things NOW!, not wait. For that you need to have gems. I have not found a way to get gems, other than buying them--which is what I have had to do. Under the FAQ section on how to get more gems, all it says is where & how to buy them. If there is another way to get them, you do not advertise the answer & should. Since we started this game on Easter, we have not earned any; if you can earn them, you need to speed that process up with several ways to earn them. I will not continue with this game unless this is changed, as it becomes very expensive.
    There are one or two tasks that allow you to win gems, but they generally aren't the easiest and most of them involve downloading and playing other games in the series. I have 40 at the moment and most of them have been from these kind of tasks, but I find them really annoying.
    I agree we should be able to win more but I guess it shows you don't get anything for free these days

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast