Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Shop Story: Suggestions

When you upgrade a playpen it should take less time to collect.

Team Lava should post a database of the pets.

I think clicking once to collect coins and then having to click a second time on each animal is redundant. I'd like to play with just one click please. Thank you!

I would really want some free animals that would cost no money like a Quaker parrot,chinchilla cat and a free pet shop story world games app and a free pet shop story valentine that would be available on kindle fire.

Quote Originally Posted by NayanPrakash View Post
    We seriously need more expansions in pet shop story. I have been forced to store so many pets and decorations which I wanted to see in my pet shop. We keep getting cute new pets and decorations, which I love, but how will we put them in our pet shop and use them if we don't have space? Please introduce more expansions.
    Ditto!

Lightbulb Give us an "Are you sure?" Option when spending gems

Give us an "Are you sure?" Option when spending gems especially on the breeding beds. The buttons are so close and 3 times ( so far ) I have hit the wrong button once on a breeding bed. It was devastating. I have spent some real cash to buy gems to enhance my experience and to compensate TeamLava for their awesome work to create this game. However, it is discouraging to have those gems pocketed so quickly and no way to back out of the mistake. PLEASE help!

I agree! More ways to get free gems would be great!

Agree!

I would want a super rare crossbreed called the egg hound. If you get it, I know it's crazy, you can get the crossbreed a for coins only... Sorry of I'm crazy.

How about a day were anything that costs gems costs coins? For example, the border collie costs 149 gems, but in coins it costs 3 times as much. Good deal eh?

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast