Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Pet Shop Story: Suggestions

Host(ess)
    I would like to see the option to decorate your shop with wallpaper and tiles. The same way as fashion story, restaurant story, bakery story etc. Also allowing people to earn gems more would be nice because it's rare and when that finally is an option, it's only for 1 or 2 of them. Especially considering how fast gems get sucked up in this game. However many gems are required to buy a pet, that # has to be multiplied by 4 & then also add to that the # of gems it takes to crossbreed that animal, which then also is multiplied by 4. My last suggestion is my most desired one... Only having one breeding and crossbreeding bed really sucks especially since so many of the animals take 2-7 days. And paying 149 gems for a 2nd one is absolutely ridiculous and will never ever happen. Unlocking a 2nd one when you reach a certain level would be a nice and fair way to do that.

New Resident
    Two suggestions - 1. Coins should be convertible to gems at an exchange of maybe 250 to 1.

2. Anytime there is an option to spend gems, there should be a confirm button so that you don't accidentally spend gems.

I would like to see the option to decorate your shop with wallpaper and tiles.

Me too! I like to visit my neighbors and in Pet Shop they all really look the same since you can't personalize them with colors you like on the floor and wall. There is really no way to express yourself.

New Resident
    I agree with you regarding the border collie. It's absolutely ridiculous that the border collie requires 149 gems but only gives 2 paws and 8 coins. There are less costly animals that give more. Why have a goal and collection that requires something practically unattainable for people who just want to play without other options to get gems.

New Resident
    We should have the option of gifting gems like we do gold in Dragon Story.

Quote Originally Posted by si03f View Post
    I would like to see the option to decorate your shop with wallpaper and tiles. The same way as fashion story, restaurant story, bakery story etc. Also allowing people to earn gems more would be nice because it's rare and when that finally is an option, it's only for 1 or 2 of them. Especially considering how fast gems get sucked up in this game. However many gems are required to buy a pet, that # has to be multiplied by 4 & then also add to that the # of gems it takes to crossbreed that animal, which then also is multiplied by 4. My last suggestion is my most desired one... Only having one breeding and crossbreeding bed really sucks especially since so many of the animals take 2-7 days. And paying 149 gems for a 2nd one is absolutely ridiculous and will never ever happen. Unlocking a 2nd one when you reach a certain level would be a nice and fair way to do that.
    Yehhhh I want it too most of all!!!

let us decorate our pet shops!

I really want to be able to decorate my pet
    Shop and turn it be more special!
    I am not talking about huge colaction of wallpapers ...
    Not as it in the games: bakerystory and fashionstory
    But just some wallpapers and diferent colors
    I really really want to change the wallpapaer and the floor in my petahop
    this is my favorite game of all TL games I play!
    And I really want to make my store to be the most special!!!
    And it will be interesting that not all the shopes will look the same as they look right now...

Rhino Keeper
    Please add more "collection", especially with cats. There are 12 collections in the game today, most require dogs. How about 13-th collection with some cats? Preferably the one that does not require spending of gems :-)

New Resident
    Can someone please email me with the answer to my question? I cannot get a response from team lava support.I am playing Pet Shop Story and reached Level 59. I am not able to expand any further and the shop is crammed full. what to do now?
    Last edited by aileeniweeni; 07-15-13 at 02:20 PM. Reason: removed email - privacy

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy4me View Post
    Can someone please email me with the answer to my question? I cannot get a response from team lava support.I am playing Pet Shop Story and reached Level 59. I am not able to expand any further and the shop is crammed full. what to do now?
    no one can expand beyond what the current limits are. there isn't something wrong with your game that's just how it is. I believe several threads have been started about it but nothings been changed. maybe keep posting things there?
    Last edited by aileeniweeni; 07-15-13 at 02:20 PM. Reason: removed email in quote - privacy