Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Shop Story: Suggestions

Pet Shop Story: Suggestions

Post your suggestions for Pet Shop Story right here! Do you want to see new pets, decor, etc? After two weeks, the suggestions will be looked at and put into a poll.
    If you need anything, send me a PM. I'll be glad to help.

Only playing Castle Story these days, but feel free to add me! If you gift me, I'll always gift you back ASAP!

I'd like a pet snowman, rug tiles, new toy pen with other themes, Bluejay, Doves, Jellyfish, Starfish

Please introduce different ways to earn a second nursery or crossbreeding bed.

This seems to be a game where it is very hard to get free gems. Allow gifting of them.

There are so many cool breeds on this game but I really mis a bernese mountin dog.

Rhino Keeper
    I want Xmas lights!! And white doves. I also want white dust or snow!!

more rabbits! more types of exotic pets

New Resident

about the bordier collie......

I really want a tree frog but to complete that collection you need to have four bordier collies, but they are 149 each that's 596 in all and over $100 dollars (real money) full price, and they don't make vary much coin. Plus I just spent 28 gems getting four bangle cats, I suggest lowering the gem amount on animals like this or making a way to earn free gems.

Yes, I agree with this. The tree frog goal is just insane, I won't even attempt to do it, unless prices are lowered on this.

New Resident
    I couldn't see the other two pets for the tree frog collection, so figured the bangle cat was the only one you had to spend gems on, so I bought it come to find out I need four border collies, now I'm stuck ,plus I really want a tree frog, its the only way to breed a bullfrog.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast