30 25.86%
  • Waterfall

48 41.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - Suggestion Poll & Suggestions Dec 10

Nightclub Owner

Castle Story - Suggestion Poll & Suggestions Dec 10

Vote for the items you want to see in the game. Vote for as many of the items as you like (remember you can only vote once).

Don't see the item you really, really want? Suggest it in this thread.

Please note that suggestions for gameplay features have not been included in the poll. The only exception is the mini game as Mhz_ did ask for suggestions in the last poll. Gameplay suggestions (eg energy, gifts etc) have been passed on.

Executive Chef
    I would like horses and dragons

Please pick the interactive game which can be used during downtime, as opposed to a waterfall...

Rhino Keeper
    Flowing water animation for the fountain !!

And maybe flapping wings animation for the dragon statue. Twirling horn animation for the unicorn statue.

Executive Chef
    Hey, love to see my idea on the poll . Hopefully, TL will bring it to the game. If so, i want 1000000000 gems for that . Lol j/k

Rhino Keeper
    When a player's requests have been fulfilled, auto disable all pending requests sent to others, so that we don't have to accept the request as it has been finished already

It would be very cool to have aura on our characters... When they passing buildings or animals it can decrease waiting time (while playing mode not sleep mode, to encourage player to be more active)

Fashion Designer
    Anything will be great, if only it comes true.

Rhino Keeper
    Inventory sorting by number of items, starting with max.

A central part of my game play strategy is to avoid wasting energy on collecting things that I've maxed out on.

So it would be great to be able to quickly see what's stockpiling to an alarming level and decide what to focus on next, or what material I need to collect to use up some of my stockpiles.

Failling that, any sorting would be great. You already have a few existing tabs, use them.

THERE NEEDS TO BE A CONFIRMATION WINDOW WHEN USING GEMS! Too many times have I accidently used gems without even knowing, speeding up things by accidently clicking on the icons. I use an iphone and scrolling and clicking around a lot inevitably leads to loss of gems due to "speeding up" building productions. Its the most annoying thing in this game! Dragonvale has a windows that says "Are you sure u want to spend X gems?" 'yes' 'no' Thats exactly what this game could use.

Other than that I think this game is fantastic. However drop rates for certain items could do with some rebalancing. ^ ^

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast