Thread: Christmas Goal issue - restarting to zero

Thumbs down Christmas Goal issue - restarting to zero

Is the goal supposed to restart to zero every time I go up a day? On day 6 now and all the previous goals are down to uncompleted again.

Grand Emperor
    You have to complete all the previous days tasks every day, just like how the song repeats all the previous days. So on the 12th day you will have make 12 pear tortes, 24 turtle soup, etc. Except for Day 7, you only have to buy wallpaper once.

Got it. And I think that totally sucks

New Resident
    I am really mad because I bought all new wallpaper before the goal started, now I am close to the end and one if the goals is to buy 7 wallpapers! I can't buy anymore and I am not using 40* gems to get it. Is there any other way that I can fix this? I know you can't sell wallpaper and buy it again.. Frustrated!

New Resident
    Mine didn't do that. I just kept going. Once a level was done, I just moved onto the next level. I never had to start over. I am using iPhone 3G. Apple..

Farm Supplier
    Kinda wish they had explained that better. I was confused about it too and thought there was something wrong with mine.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    You have to complete all the previous days tasks every day, just like how the song repeats all the previous days. So on the 12th day you will have make 12 pear tortes, 24 turtle soup, etc. Except for Day 7, you only have to buy wallpaper once.
    Nmishii is correct, your goals are not resetting, this is by design.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request