Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Mermaid scales

This is ridiculous to make it so difficult to get what you need to enjoy this game. It would be a great game if these issues would be addressed.

Executive Chef
    Ran out of MS yesterday and have not gotten a single one since. Very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Ran out of MS yesterday and have not gotten a single one since. Very strange.
    Ditto.. And I have harvested my wells and ponds a whole bunch since I ran out. I like the game but there are definitely several aspects that diminish its fun-factor. The way in which they pace the game needs a lot of work to say the least.

If they want us to try more of their different games I would address these issues. I have hesitated to try any others because of this. Games are something you play to relieve tension, not cause it.

Quote Originally Posted by stuffedmounts View Post
    Ditto.. And I have harvested my wells and ponds a whole bunch since I ran out. I like the game but there are definitely several aspects that diminish its fun-factor. The way in which they pace the game needs a lot of work to say the least.
    Me too! Is it possible for a pond to run out? Most definitely diminishes the fun factor!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nan0165 View Post
    Me too! Is it possible for a pond to run out? Most definitely diminishes the fun factor!!
    They don't run out. They're rare drops so it's just a case of having a run of luck that's not good.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm also finding mermaid scales very hard to obtain at present.

On a lighter note when I first started playing CS & received the scales as a drop I went to the well as often as I could in anticipation that the next time I would get the "actual" mermaid!
    What a shame it never eventuated.......

Rhino Keeper
    Having the same problem last few days they just don't seem to be dropping.

Now I can't build beams or glues because Im constantly out of sap nor can I build luminescence/pink/blue potions because of lack of mermaid scales. Most of the time my potion shops are idle. This really needs addressing.

We need a maple tree - sap equivalent of an iron rich ore
    And we need something that will increase our mermaid scale drop. Maybe a quest line leading to it.

Rhino Keeper
    I only received 80 mermaid scales in 24 hours, something's up!

(=^ェ^=)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    I only received 80 mermaid scales in 24 hours, something's up!

(=^ェ^=)
    Show off! I did have 75 but owing to a maxed out crisis regarding coal and earth wisps I've had to make a lot of lumin essence so now I'm back around 20 mermaid scales. The drops don't appear to be more rare than normal for me, however.