Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Mermaid scales

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    What about Trade with Belladona?
    You'd need skunkupines/loveupines for that!

Rhino Keeper
    I've pretty much given up. I'm eating chocolate instead.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tanbi1 View Post
    You'd need skunkupines/loveupines for that!
    Tell me about it... I thought you might be luckier than me to attrack them Try the wells, I have a neighbor who has 20 of them! (he/she has at least 20 of everything!).

I've pretty much given up. I'm eating chocolate instead.
    Milk chcolate? Chocolate egg? Chocolate truffle? Or just plain chocolate? Careful, you might need this for your feasts!

Rhino Keeper
    Any chocolate I could find! Which happened to be Fererro Rocher. Solace in gold foil!

Executive Chef
    24 hours now, not one single scale. Nada.
    Me too! Usually maxed out on MS but saw your posts over the last few days and thought I'd keep an eye on it and yep, no MS since late Sun eve. Hmm, will see what happens today.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm the same today. My whole game has reached standstill/checkmate. I'm eating chocolate, which I know will trigger a migraine...but I figured that will be less painful!!!!!

New Resident
    This is bull. I have a million ponds and I'm lucky to get 1 mermaid scale every time I click on them.
    Last edited by maguar; 07-20-13 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Removed starred word

Rhino Keeper
    I found I have much better luck with MS these days. But that's probably because energy isn't as scarce anymore. You have the WS, castle, trader, unicorn etc to increase energy. Beast and farming also drops random energy, so when/if I need MS I can just keep clicking my bazillion wells until I get enough, then I hit "edit" to stop the collection. Whereas in the past, it was a real struggle to decide how to spend your very very scarce energy resource.

And I can now trade fish in the crafting/trading building, so it's quite okay with me to collect from wells and ponds more frequently. I still max out on water, but at least fish isn't going to waste.

Not to mention now it's 40 energy max, so every time I play I get to collect more of what I really need. Not to say MS isn't rare, just saying now I have enough energy to manage.

Not to mention the first knowledge shard helps too! I average 5-10 mermaid scales per day since I finished the research for the first shard.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzle123 View Post
    Is it just me of are ponds no longer dropping scales. They use to drop them all the time, but all of a sudden I can't get any. I need 5 more to finish a quest and its bugging me.
    I have noticed that the game seems to know what you need then makes it hard to get the items. For example, When I start making enchanted potion or luminance potion I make a couple then the game makes scales next to impossible to get. So I start making something else that does not need scales it begins to make the items I need for new item hard to get and starts dropping scales again. Lol So I come to believe this game is alive knows what you want and makes it hard to get it. Lolololololo