Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Mermaid scales

New Resident

Mermaid scales

Is it just me of are ponds no longer dropping scales. They use to drop them all the time, but all of a sudden I can't get any. I need 5 more to finish a quest and its bugging me.

Farm Supplier
    I just "fished" 4 ponds and 3 of them dropped scales

Rhino Keeper
    are you sure youre not just full of them? you can only hold 99 of them, check your inventory. you'll get coins in their place if you fish for them.

New Resident
    I can't get any mermaid scales and I really need them for the Excalibam goal. Once I got to level 20, mermaid scales became very rare. I will fish about 10-15 times before I get some.

Yeah, I am literally using all my energy to check ponds and wells to get the mermaid scales. I have gone 15-20 multiple times without a drop... I only have one well, so thought maybe multiple wells would help but they all seem to be pretty long odds. Agree it seems harder post level 20...

Rhino Keeper
    Im not sure if this makes a difference but.. Whenever im at max with fish and water, i dont get mermaid scales. What I do is make something that needs fish/water and makes it easier for the ponds and wells to drop mermaid scales. It goes the same with trying for other materials.. Again, not sure if it makes a difference, but it does for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzle123 View Post
    Is it just me of are ponds no longer dropping scales. They use to drop them all the time, but all of a sudden I can't get any. I need 5 more to finish a quest and its bugging me.
    Yup it is so hard to get now. I got much better luck with glimmer dust.

Farm Supplier
    The mermaid scales are dropping at a much lower rate for me as well.

yeah scales are hard to get now.. hopefully an update fixes the drop rates! its pretty ridiculous

Rhino Keeper
    Me too. I am finding them to be the limiting factor now and spend much of my energy trying to get them. Never had a problem in the past.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast