Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Mermaid scales

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by vivviv99 View Post
    Dear Maguar, I also have very low rate of getting mermaid scale lately and can only get less than 5 per day which is very frustrating. Could you kindly look into this and tell me how can I get more mermaid scales? I have 7 ponds/ wells already
    The last time I asked this I was given this information:

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_
    Drop rates are occasionally changed, but rarely decreased. Rates DO NOT change when a player is on a quest, and often they actually are increased. If players are experiencing bad drop rates, its really just bad luck. It even happens to srorm8 employees.
    I guess the next thing to ask is how often are you collecting from your ponds and wells each day?

New Resident
    I collected more than 10 times per day and almost each time from 7 ponds/wells. At most I can get only 1 mermaid scale each time and most of the times, I got nothing . I just don't understand why. Just hope someone can help and tell me how I can get more mermaid scale.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by vivviv99 View Post
    I collected more than 10 times per day and almost each time from 7 ponds/wells. At most I can get only 1 mermaid scale each time and most of the times, I got nothing . I just don't understand why. Just hope someone can help and tell me how I can get more mermaid scale.
    Sounds like you're doing everything right.

Executive Chef
    Im low on MS too and i collect from my only pond and well. I usually get about 15 per day but its not enough for me. Since i have no goal and no interest in expanding, i make lumin essence every day for adventure.Then i also need MS to make enchanter's essence( stockpile )

Host(ess)
    The same here!!! No MS- and i have the quest to get more from Ponds and wells since days. The first day today i cannot brew the lumin essence for dark Cave request. Im dropping every 15 minutes- but no Chance to get them. Its completly Strange!!!! Im since yesterday at Level 22...

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I'm having problems too. Gone from 99 to 5 and collecting maybe 10 times from 5 ponds daily. Really slowing progress down for me. I'm nearing the end of level 29 but to be honest am losing the will with this game!

Rhino Keeper
    Me too! Lumin essence is impossible when I get less than 5 scales a day :/

Question mermaid scales

since i have reached level 18 or 19 , i feel the drop rates of mermaid scales decreased?
    before i used to get 3 scales in every 4/5 picks from wells or ponds.. but now i dont get 1 from 7-8 picks..
    is it me or someone else???
    really short of scales now...
    have 10 ponds and wells and spendmost energy on them and have only 5 at the moment

I'm level 22 and don't seem to have that problem. =(

Maybe the drop rate has been lowered? I've been really short on scales for the past week, even though I collect pretty often.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast