Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New to bakery story

Unregistered

New to bakery story

I am very new to the "story" series games. As a matter of fact, I'm new to iPad as well. I recently came across bakery story and would love to play if I knew how... Is there a tutorial can take? Thanks!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am very new to the "story" series games. As a matter of fact, I'm new to iPad as well. I recently came across bakery story and would love to play if I knew how... Is there a tutorial can take? Thanks!
    No I don't think so, maybe check in help within the game It's pretty easy to catch on tho. I'm on iPad too. It's pretty cool on this device. Have fun. If I run across a tutorial, I'll post the link here

Unregistered
    Hi You are right! It's VERY difficult to get help when starting Bakery Story. My ID is FromFranceWithLove You add your Neighbors ID, not the names of their Bakeries. Add me, visit and send me a message on my Bakery wall. I am Level 18. I'll help all I can! Looking forward to seeing you! It's really a lot of fun

Unregistered
    I checked. There's a how to play in the help section in game.

Choose menu, then help.

Unregistered
    It may be titled " Help" but it doesn't.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the feedback everyone! The problem is, I can't find the menu button. All I see is my bakery with cash register, 3 counters, 3 tables & chairs, a cook book and what seems like an oven. There are some numbers on the top left corner but i dont know what that means either... I'm wondering if maybe I installed it incorrectly...

Unregistered

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for the feedback everyone! The problem is, I can't find the menu button. All I see is my bakery with cash register, 3 counters, 3 tables & chairs, a cook book and what seems like an oven. There are some numbers on the top left corner but i dont know what that means either... I'm wondering if maybe I installed it incorrectly...
    when i first started playing, there wasn't a menu either. Realised it's because the game hanged in the 'tutorial' stage, when u're supposed to follow the arrows to get used to the controls. After i restarted, the menu appeared on the bootm right hand corner, hope it helps.

btw, my id is: frightening
    add me for a neighbour (:

Unregistered
    Thank you, frightening. I think my game just froze for some reason so I re-installed it and now it's working! Thanks for your help!

Unregistered

Need friends for bakery Story

Please add "peace999" & "floofly"

Unregistered
    id: baltan

please add me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast