Thread: restaurant keeps refreshing and cannot see most of anything

Unhappy restaurant keeps refreshing and cannot see most of anything

i've been having this issue for a while and i keep getting the same suggestion to force close and restart my device but nothing works. my restaurant will show my food, decorations, and appliances for maybe 5 minutes then it will refresh and nothing comes back which makes it hard to cook food and serve food. the new appliances dont show up at all and sometimes they dont show when they are done either. everytime i go back on i have to force close and clear the data before i bring up the game..this is what gives me the five minutes to see the new foods and appliances. also in my main appliances i have new food that say "goal" but it doesnt say what the goal is. theres no level saying i'll get it when i reach a certain level. im on level 99. also people are sending me tools like a magic snowball and santa hat but i dont have any appliances that can be built using them. i have an LG Optimus S android 2.2 i always play on wi-fi, i've tried on 3g but it doesnt make a diffrence. can someone please help with this problem?????

Nightclub Owner
    Have you checked to see if your LG has a newer Android version available, as 2.2 is a bit old. Have you downloaded RS Christmas App from the Google Play Store? Many of those goal foods are from previous goals, if you didn't do them to unlock those recipes, they will stay locked. The only current goals are the Christmas goals and so far there are no recipes to unlock with them. The Magic Snowball and Santa Hat are for decor items, not for appliances. The only appliance released for Christams that required a part is the Red Ribbon.

As an FYI, do not purchase ANY decor for Christmas if you plan to do the goals, as there is at least 1 that requires you to purchase Wallpaper. If you purchase it BEFORE you get the goal, you'll have to skip the goal using gems or expand enough to purchase more wallpaper. Many people have made this error and are now stuck at that goal.

Currently unable to one RS...any known problems or reasons? Playing on Ipad3. I have forced closed.

Meant *open

i have and it says that my system is up to date. i thinks its just the LG optimus phones that are not very up to date. i have not downloaded the christmas app..these goals popped up months ago and i havent been able to get anyone to tell me where they came from. i just started having goals to work toward when the holloween stuff popped up. these goals where already in my appliances. for the grill its a heart steak, the oven is artichoke hearts, prime rib, holiday ham, and something else i cant recall, in the stove its lovely pancakes, chocolate pretzels and i think one other item, for the drink machine its apple cider. i also have some goals in the design folders as well.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxiehart30 View Post
    i have and it says that my system is up to date. i thinks its just the LG optimus phones that are not very up to date. i have not downloaded the christmas app..these goals popped up months ago and i havent been able to get anyone to tell me where they came from. i just started having goals to work toward when the holloween stuff popped up. these goals where already in my appliances. for the grill its a heart steak, the oven is artichoke hearts, prime rib, holiday ham, and something else i cant recall, in the stove its lovely pancakes, chocolate pretzels and i think one other item, for the drink machine its apple cider. i also have some goals in the design folders as well.
    Yes, all those old goal recipes/decor are from last years goals and are no longer active so they'll stay locked unless TL decides to unlock them again. They can't remove them because if they do so, they'd remove them from those people that were able to unlock them, and that isn't fair to those people.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Looks like there were some issues earlier this morning, but they should be resolved. If you still experience any connection issues, please let us know. Thanks!
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...own-12-11-2012

Please respond in the above thread if you still experience any issues. Thanks!