Page 39 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: OLD Main Goal Guide - SUPERCEDED

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    Either! The cake and chocolate is that Sabina? What about the pies and the lemonade? Wondering what quest I have to get to to unlock items I see thatsay Locked by Goal. Thank you.
    To get the fruit ones you need to get that particular fruit, eg getting an apple from an apple tree or sir pig will unlock the apple pie. The cake and sundaes are along the Sabina quest line. You need the cake to feed her and the sundaes for the new adventure.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Got a bit confused about your goal chain 13 Baron Peffernot. It states that you first do sir piggy and place him before the truffle related baron stuff and so on. However in the reference guide these are separate chains 12 and 13. The reason I ask is that I have never get unlocked piggy as no apple, from tree or from garden yet but I have done all the truffle and cuts etc to feed Baron. I am beginning to wonder if there is something wrong with my game as its been 2 1/2 months at least since I have had the Sir Piggy goal. Anybody got a similar story or know if I should not have got the baron related goals?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    KEY: TABLET OF TABERNUM
    PIC # 1967/1968/1971
    Chain 8. Goal. The Tablet Found pic # 2386

TABLET GLIFS
    PIC # 3194.3195.3196.3197.

sometimes i wonder if the inscriptions mean anything
    They do mean something Those are runes!!!!!!! I had already unlocked the Tablet but with this picture I just noticed!!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by hatton2 View Post
    I'm having the same problem.
    I wish I found a way to earn Royal Points without having to construct these huge Royal buildings (which I don't have the space for, that's why I want to expand.)

Rhino Keeper
    So does it matter which way the ruins are turned? A secret message perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by bbarra View Post
    So does it matter which way the ruins are turned? A secret message perhaps?
    Maybe in a future update this should be brought up. Maybe it could lead to a dragon world!

Debosden

I am very confused with the Master Botanist goal...when I click Buy, the plant type needed do not seem to be the same as the ones shown. Also, how do you get flower bushes with pink flowers instead of white? I would like to finish this goal but can't...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by debosden View Post
    I am very confused with the Master Botanist goal...when I click Buy, the plant type needed do not seem to be the same as the ones shown. Also, how do you get flower bushes with pink flowers instead of white? I would like to finish this goal but can't...
    The plants were removed when the valentines event ended. You'll need to do the valentine botany recipe in your love shack. This will give you random valentine plants. Some are random drops from the valentine adventure as well.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New goal! Trials and Tribute- ten trials, no idea how many times we need to do each before the requirements are met. Looks like a follow-up to Thurston's story line.'Many' suggests that this may take a while. But the reward is ten gems.