Page 25 of 79 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: OLD Main Goal Guide - SUPERCEDED

Better

New Resident
    I have crafted three rainbows and dispelled the live magic but my alicorn still says it is locked by the goal. What goal?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by klocee View Post
    I have crafted three rainbows and dispelled the live magic but my alicorn still says it is locked by the goal. What goal?
    Collect from Thurston's fort til you get a quest from ivy to craft Thurston some bling. Complete that and you'll get another quest. Keep doing the quests that appear as you finish one. You'll eventually get one that requires you to get a wing and a horn. When you finish that the alicorn will be unlocked.

New Resident
    Hi: I've gotten Thurston dressed, but never received the rest of the quest line from"defeating peril" to his Fort. I have expanded to the troll lair but now need Excalibam to continue. Any ideas how to trigger the rest of the quest.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AuriSax View Post
    Hi: I've gotten Thurston dressed, but never received the rest of the quest line from"defeating peril" to his Fort. I have expanded to the troll lair but now need Excalibam to continue. Any ideas how to trigger the rest of the quest.
    To trigger defeating peril you need to get a skunkupine. Collect from crops like corn, wheat and sugar or from flowers to get them.

Rhino Keeper
    Thomas and Agnes love lette part 3, it says enclose 5 old books. What do we need to do? Collect 5 times from the library? My library is lvl3. Do I need to upgrade?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    Thomas and Agnes love lette part 3, it says enclose 5 old books. What do we need to do? Collect 5 times from the library? My library is lvl3. Do I need to upgrade?
    You need to collect from a level 3 or higher library. The drops aren't guaranteed so it might take you a little while. I did notice a better drop rate from higher level libraries.

Executive Chef
    I have started planting strawberries again to trade in the Royal Exchange, and I have just triggered the Strawberry Scholar quest again?!?! Is this meant to happen or is it a glitch?

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a goal to build the amphitheater?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    Is there a goal to build the amphitheater?
    No i don't think so... I didn't have one,,,but there is with the royal chatue