Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever seen a shop with so many expensive duplicates?

Rhino Keeper

Question Have you ever seen a shop with so many expensive duplicates?

I was going through and looking at people's shops yesterday because I wanted to see what some of the items from the autumn box looked like. I stumbled across one shop that had the most displays I've ever seen in one shop, but that wasn't what stood out as odd to me. They have several of each display, and their all crammed in so tight, you can't see what's around them or behind them.

Then when I visited some of their nbrs, I saw that they do the same thing. It's like a group of people who all have tons and tons of the same displays. I'm basically wondering if anyone else has ever seen shops like this and if so, why do you think they bought so many of the same display, especially considering the majority of them cost 50+ gems a piece? I think some of them might have come from the mystery boxes, but I do know some of them were LTO items for sure. Either way, I'm genuinely curious about this.

Here's pics from a few of the places I saw...

Be sure to also notice, over abundance of displays aside, how amazing their shops are! They have SO much gem content...

Executive Chef
    I think its better if you ask for permission for their places. I am neighbors with two of them and I know all of their stores. Their places are beautiful.

I've not seen someone with 2 first place displays like the Paris cafe when you have to open the box.

Wow..yea alot of 1st place displays from boxs duplicates. They're lucky for sure.

Banned
    Just a,azing

Rhino Keeper
    Truly incredible! The third one is my favorite...

Executive Chef
    Wow is all I can say .

Once I have seen in one shop some incredible items and displays that are not mentioned in the topic "master boxes".

Banned
    I've seen three stores like this. They are awesome! Not all displays come from LTOs. They are usually higher level players with gems to burn. They have mastered everything just about and play for fun and the awe factor.

I love stumbling upon these jewels. Every game have these OTT shops.

Fashion Designer
    Hm either they are very lucky or they just have too much money

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast