Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All I want for Christmas is a 60% sale. Yes a 60% sale

All I want for Christmas is a 60% sale. Yes a 60% sale

Show us some Christmas spirit Teamlava! I want to expand and to buy some boxes but I refuse to pay full price. People who read this and agree please post a reply. Help me convince Teamlava its a good idea.

The highest we'll get is 40% No matter what.

Thanks for the suggestion. Im not sure what they will do for sales but keep checking back and I will pass this on to our devs.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

Rhino Keeper
    Yes agree with you , we need a big sale and TL should offer it for all players I never had gem sales , my first was Black Friday sale , I want to buy but not without sales, it would be nice if they make 50% sale soon for all players .

Farm Supplier
    i wish expansion cost for all level is cut by half for a few days during the holidays
    really wanna expand but dont wanna do it at such a high price though

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so upset. On the device"android" that I don't play have a gem sale every single day.but on my iPhone there is no one I say to myself ok today I'll get sale but nothing there, give me sale please TL , I'm tired of asking and emailing.

"I know you mentioned its random"
    But I feel it's not random , you can offer it to all players , so I'll be thankful if tomorrow I walk up and open my game and see oh yay"Gem sale"

Rhino Keeper
    Yes definitely! Thanks for the response ButterPanda!
    I am on iOS and for a year only had the Black Friday sale. My mum on android gets them all the time!

Host(ess)
    I have a Droid and the only gem sale I have ever gotten was on Black Friday. I also really want to buy gems but will not be doing so unless I receive a sale. Please please PLEASE, give EVERYONE a gem sale!

Host(ess)
    It has been proven that people are more likely to buy items during a sale, even if they weren't planning to in the first place. That being the case, I believe Teamlava would actually make MORE money if they gave everyone a gem sale!

Host(ess)
    To add to that, I wasn't planning to buy any gems on Black Friday, but ended up doing so simply because there was a sale. There are MANY people just like me out there -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast