Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: RS Christmas Goal Requests Not Going Through

Rhino Keeper
    Start to work in day 9 and request 9 lady dating. It shouldn't be the problem. But from day 10, it is going to be time- consuming:-( Have to use those 20 slots to request parts for building drink machine and for goals at the same time:-(

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    I won the lyric sheet and I've encounter another player who's missing hers too. Anyone else have this problem?
    Try checking your inventory. Try restarting your device. If it is still missing, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Everyone try restarting your device to see if the goal requests show up.
    Also if you had requested any other goal request or constructible parts in the last few days, neighbors may just now be sending those back
    and taking up your 20 slots(of receiving material/goal items).

Can everyone, report what device you play on and the name of the goal item you are not getting back?
    Hi, I need some clarification on how the requests works. Let me gv u a scenario.

So if I requested from 40 nbrs for leaping lords and 20 nbrs for dancing ladies.
    Suppose all of the nbrs who i requested leaping lords from accepts my request first. And the remaining nbrs who i requesting the dancing ladies accepts their req AFTER the 40 nbrs with leaping lord requests.

Does that mean my 20 slots are all leaping lords and so I wont be able to get any dancing ladies requests accepted for that day.

Also what about the following day? Does the remaining 20 leaping lords request which were accepted the previous day fill up the 20 slots i hv for the next day. OR do those 20 leaping lords requests get dropped as I hv fulfilled the 10 leaping lords criteria?

If the accepted requests for the remaining leaping lords get dropped do the 20 accepted requests for the dancing ladies fill up the 20 slot on the following day? Or do these accepted dancing ladies requests get flushed at 12 PST?

I think essentially that is what everyone is confused about when they say that their requests did not go through... I think.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by nax2uk View Post
    Hi, I need some clarification on how the requests works. Let me gv u a scenario.

So if I requested from 40 nbrs for leaping lords and 20 nbrs for dancing ladies.
    Suppose all of the nbrs who i requested leaping lords from accepts my request first. And the remaining nbrs who i requesting the dancing ladies accepts their req AFTER the 40 nbrs with leaping lord requests.

Does that mean my 20 slots are all leaping lords and so I wont be able to get any dancing ladies requests accepted for that day.

Also what about the following day? Does the remaining 20 leaping lords request which were accepted the previous day fill up the 20 slots i hv for the next day. OR do those 20 leaping lords requests get dropped as I hv fulfilled the 10 leaping lords criteria?

If the accepted requests for the remaining leaping lords get dropped do the 20 accepted requests for the dancing ladies fill up the 20 slot on the following day? Or do these accepted dancing ladies requests get flushed at 12 PST?

I think essentially that is what everyone is confused about when they say that their requests did not go through... I think.
    In my opinion the whole idea of this repeating goal is actually quite exciting n interesting on the surface. But because of how the request system is programmed and instead of 1 request goal u hv 2 (i.e. Leaping lords n dancing ladies simultaneously). It is really making the execution of the goals really difficult for us rs players!! *sob*. Well anyway i hope u can answer my query it makes the goal to be played much easier if we know what is going on with our requests!

Farm Supplier
    Requests for Christmas goals do not go through!!!

I am stuck at day 11.

TL! Could you please take a look t this issue?

Sent requests to neighbours of whom I was sure they would respond fast, but nobody gets them.

And no I did not sent out too many......at first:-)

I am on Android.

Today after reset I requested both, but now 6 hours later I only received 2 dancing ladies and 0 leaping lords.

And restarting devices is no solution

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel9210 View Post
    Is this happening to anyone else?? I sent out requests this morning GMT and had nothing all day.
    i love to cook yule log and holiday cupcake,i hope it open the goals again.it's the biggest x'mas gift i wish from santa claus

Rhino Keeper
    I also have had huge problem...waited 36 hrs before I got any and yesterday when I tried to request, I was told I had already requested..NOT! I know we can receive 20 requested gifts a day, and I'm not even close to getting them...I've even gotten the notice that gift was sent, but it never showed up. Today is better.

Farm Supplier
    I do not receive the singers and dansers I request. I should at least had 20 in total today.
    I did not request anything else.

And I also get only 1 or 2 requests for the goals from others.

They are somehow held up at TL servers.....?

What is going on?

Anyone having trouble receiving their item requests, have you tried force-closing your app and reopening it? We've received reports that players are having issues with requests, but they appear at a later time, seemingly after they may have force-closed the app.

Also, are you guys experiencing this with both Ladies Dancing and Leaping Lords? Or one of them in particular? And which Day does the issue occur--9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th Day? Any specifics would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    I'm playing on my iPhone and iPad and I regularly force close. it seems like the requests has a one day delay, it's strange.