Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Lemonade Quest

  1. #1

    Lemonade Quest

    Hmmm, make 2 lemonades for poor old Thomas....to make lemonade you need lemons from a lemon tree--which cost 60gems to buy?? And the reward is 2 gems?!? Will lemons be made available some other way?

  2. #2
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5
    I got lemon tree from Hunt roaming bandits (2nd adventure in the castle). Wish you luck for getting the tree.

  3. #3
    I didn't get that quest unroll I received a lemon tree.
    Check your inventory, you may have gotten one and don't know it?
    Some of the quests are annoying though. Baking caravan, will take months to complete without more than one pig, one of each tree, ect....you need at least two or three of each.

    Heck, I finaly got a golden apple after a week of trying

  4. #4
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtmonkeynads View Post
    I didn't get that quest unroll I received a lemon tree.
    Check your inventory, you may have gotten one and don't know it?
    Some of the quests are annoying though. Baking caravan, will take months to complete without more than one pig, one of each tree, ect....you need at least two or three of each.

    Heck, I finaly got a golden apple after a week of trying
    The baking caravan is it the one that we have to make 10 lemonade, 10 breakfast buffet? If so how did you trigger it?
    By the way I got my lemon tree from the bandits adventure

  5. #5
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Floating in a stream of consciousness
    Posts
    2,269
    Quote Originally Posted by nokkha View Post
    The baking caravan is it the one that we have to make 10 lemonade, 10 breakfast buffet? If so how did you trigger it?
    I believe you have to complete the apple pie, lemonade, orange cobbler, and breakfast buffet goals first.

  6. #6
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    I believe you have to complete the apple pie, lemonade, orange cobbler, and breakfast buffet goals first.
    Thanks! I still haven't finished the skunkless apple pie yet -.-' guess I'll have to get the apple tree...

  7. #7
    Executive Chef bawpotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Da Big Apple!
    Posts
    2,681
    The lemonade quest is triggered once your receive your first lemon, be it from a lemon tree or Sir Pigglesworth.
    If you need anything, send me a PM. I'll be glad to help.

    Only playing Castle Story these days, but feel free to add me! If you gift me, I'll always gift you back ASAP!

  8. #8
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,419
    Quote Originally Posted by goodsnyummies View Post
    Hmmm, make 2 lemonades for poor old Thomas....to make lemonade you need lemons from a lemon tree--which cost 60gems to buy?? And the reward is 2 gems?!? Will lemons be made available some other way?
    What I did was use the FREE gems from installing and playing zoo and pet story .... I am now getting gems from jewel mania, they will go towards something.

    Sir piggie drops fruit among all the other things he drops, but to do the cooking caravan I think the trees are needed.

  9. #9
    The Honorable Panda
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    51,964
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    What I did was use the FREE gems from installing and playing zoo and pet story .... I am now getting gems from jewel mania, they will go towards something.

    Sir piggie drops fruit among all the other things he drops, but to do the cooking caravan I think the trees are needed.


    Please note that while TL may provide opportunities to try out their other games they do not have Quests/Goals that reward Gems, for downloading or playing other games. There are other Goals that do have these rewards, but there are not rewards for the Goals you mentioned.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

    Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •