Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: home design story christmas

home design story christmas

has anybody got the christmas update for home design story?

New Resident

Thumbs down Where is the Christmas stuff??

So bored with the fall deco

After not having updates for weeks on end, I've posted on my neighbors walls that I've stopped playing for that very same reason. Pretty sad since it was a great game at one time.

Nightclub Owner
    If there is no update this week I'll be quitting as well. There is only so many times I can build rooms or purchase more of the same furniture. Even redoing my whole house doesn't appeal to me any longer. I'm just worried that even IF/WHEN TL does come out with a xmas update, that we'll still be left high-and-dry afterwards when it comes to giving us new content. I have a feeling this game is going to go the way Pet Hotel did, barely any updates to make the game worth keeping.

Farm Supplier
    i agree with you guys, it's so boring with no updates, and the same with Pet Hotel Story. i really like these two stories.

I wish they would atleast let us know if Christmas/Winter stuff is coming.

New Resident
    Here here you guys. I've just e mailed TL with very same question. I'm sick of good neighbours quitting for this reason. ....wondering if I'll get a reply. By the time/if they sort it it will have been and gone. What a crazy waste of a game��

I'm upset that we were not notified either way and am soo frustrated! WE JUST WANT TO BE TOLD YES OR NO NOT PUT US OFF !!! Come on now  merry Christmas and we didnt even get coal 

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffy2009 View Post
    Here here you guys. I've just e mailed TL with very same question. I'm sick of good neighbours quitting for this reason. ....wondering if I'll get a reply. By the time/if they sort it it will have been and gone. What a crazy waste of a game��
    Hi! Did you get a reply? I personally think you won't get any! I hope I am wrong! Please let me know

New Resident
    Yes, I would like to know also. Why do they still have Halloween stuff but no Christmas stuff?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast