Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ugh!!! Wallpaper Issue

Host(ess)

Ugh!!! Wallpaper Issue

So I decided to go all out for Christmas decorations for my Restaurant and I covered all my walls with the Wallpaper for Christmas since it was the only one. Now one of the goals wants me to buy 7 of them but I cant because I already have too many that cover all my walls. What can I do???

Farm Supplier
    expand to get more empty walls?
    this is a bad one, i kno

Host(ess)
    Ugh so stupid. There's no way to expand this much quick enough. Team Lava disappointing its customers yet again, shocking!!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    looks like expand is the only way...sorry

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post480098

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Just confirming to everyone that this is correct. You will need to expand in order to purchase additional amounts of this wallpaper. If you are already fully expanded and have all of the wallpaper filling your walls, you will need to write into support@teamlava.com.

lesson learned!

Really - you have got to be kidding me. Now one gets punished for buying items?

Rhino Keeper
    Being too ruffled lol

New Resident
    I have the same problem. Really a disappointment. :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Ok that does it!! I'm so sick of this mess! Why don't they fix it?? I'm saving up coins to expand! I'm not trying to expand anymore right now! And I don't want to spend 49 gems to skip it! Sound like a trap to me. Why can the amount to skip be 7 gems since we're only trying to skip buying 7 wall papers? I've never been more disappointed in TL until now. This tops everything else. I'm very upset right now

Executive Chef
    TL just ruins everyone's Christmas and there is no way I'm EVER buying gems EVER again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast